cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events

Old 08-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #21
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=YOhio;115869]Flogging in Iran. The young man of 25 years purportedly drank alcohol and had sex outside of marriage. For that he received 80 lashes in public.[QUOUTE]

It is definitely ugly ,i would be surprised if it wasnot .. ,becuase its what a punishment is all about..you are not really seeking beauty in penalty ? are you ?
being a muslim man would allow you to enjoy your life and meet your corporeal and spiritual demands fairly well..

beside the fact that muslim men have the absolute right to be accompanied in order to meet thier phsyical needs inside the family ,they are allowed to enjoy "temporary marriage" (withing the limitation) and also practice polygamy (under very specific circumstances) ...yet some so-called human go for the most detestable things ever .."adultery"

so now .. please let me illustrate the situation for you here..

a drunk man who is completely out of mind and has no control on his behvior attacks/kidnaps an innocent girl ,trashs with her life and throws her away like a garbage...

so imagine what is going to happen for the girl and her family and the society ,the influence this horrible experience would have on the girl future life and on her kids ..etc.

lets back to the guy ..i bet this jerk will never feel ashmed or regret unless the girls family fills grievance papers...which mostly failed due to embarrassing situation.

but if once it happens...this is where islamic law which has made alot of promise to keep the families safe and the properties secure comes to help the people and do justic .

i am sure you would have never pitied this guy if you were well aware of what actually he has done .
Old 08-23-2007, 06:58 PM   #22
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
if you ever find that, in the name of your religion, you must wear black masks, you have probably lost your way.

this is who we face in Iran. mindful has not been to convince me otherwise.
i amnot going to be able to convince you unless you declare your tendency to peek the world through our window and see the case as we got to see..otherwise the attemp wouldnot go further and doom to fail.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #23
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=mindfulcoug;116159]
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Flogging in Iran. The young man of 25 years purportedly drank alcohol and had sex outside of marriage. For that he received 80 lashes in public.[QUOUTE]

It is definitely ugly ,i would be surprised if it wasnot .. ,becuase its what a punishment is all about..you are not really seeking beauty in penalty ? are you ?
being a muslim man would allow you to enjoy your life and meet your corporeal and spiritual demands fairly well..

beside the fact that muslim men have the absolute right to be accompanied in order to meet thier phsyical needs inside the family ,they are allowed to enjoy "temporary marriage" (withing the limitation) and also practice polygamy (under very specific circumstances) ...yet some so-called human go for the most detestable things ever .."adultery"

so now .. please let me illustrate the situation for you here..

a drunk man who is completely out of mind and has no control on his behvior attacks/kidnaps an innocent girl ,trashs with her life and throws her away like a garbage...

so imagine what is going to happen for the girl and her family and the society ,the influence this horrible experience would have on the girl future life and on her kids ..etc.

lets back to the guy ..i bet this jerk will never feel ashmed or regret unless the girls family fills grievance papers...which mostly failed due to embarrassing situation.

but if once it happens...this is where islamic law which has made alot of promise to keep the families safe and the properties secure comes to help the people and do justic .

i am sure you would have never pitied this guy if you were well aware of what actually he has done .
Uh huh. What about these other examples?

"Amnesty International, which said it is "greatly concerned by continuing human rights abuses in Iran", has highlighted figures revealing 117 people were executed in 2006 with thousands facing floggings.

They included a woman, who had been forced into prostitution as an eight-year-old, receiving 99 lashes because of "acts contrary to chasity."

Earlier this year, a man was flogged after a copy of the Bible was found in his car. "

Looking forward to your rousing defense.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:08 PM   #24
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
An act of love if you think about it.
operating punishment has never been pleasent for any one .so they got not to endanger their life ,by covering thier faces..since last year four judges got assassinated for the veridicts they made.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:12 PM   #25
Mindfulcoug

[QUOTE=Venkman;116165]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulcoug View Post

Uh huh. What about these other examples?

"Amnesty International, which said it is "greatly concerned by continuing human rights abuses in Iran", has highlighted figures revealing 117 people were executed in 2006 with thousands facing floggings.

They included a woman, who had been forced into prostitution as an eight-year-old, receiving 99 lashes because of "acts contrary to chasity."

Earlier this year, a man was flogged after a copy of the Bible was found in his car. "

Looking forward to your rousing defense.
dont you think you should be looking for your answer from your own sources...since my answer obviously isnot going to satisfy you ..you are bitterly injured by human right violation .

Last edited by Mindfulcoug; 08-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:23 PM   #26
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHippieUTE View Post
That's kind of my point. The idea is to frighten. Nobody cares about the guy... He's just another media clip to paint a picture of Iran.

I want real news... I want somebody showing me the connection between these guys and the guys with the finger on the button. I want substance not emotion.
well , actually we all care about the guy ..islam cares about the guy ,becuase islam says if the guy who has committed the sin confesses to his wrongdeed and pleases with the punishment he receives ..he will be as pure as who hasnot committed the sin .so the punishment itself operates for sake of the sinner , and for sake of the society safty.

Last edited by Mindfulcoug; 08-24-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #27
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Just think of U.S. foreign policy as the person in the starfish poem.

amazing poem.
although opening a narrow window and sneak to othere society to get an idea of what is really going on inside the country itsnot the best way of getting enlightened ,but it s still appreciable for the oppurtunity it provides to discuss the issues.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #28
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

So mindful answer this question:

Should a Muslim be publicly or privately flogged for reading The Bible regardless of his intentions and reasons for reading it?
Old 08-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #29
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post

Should a Muslim be publicly or privately flogged for reading The Bible regardless of his intentions and reasons for reading it?
No, ofcourse not .
Old 08-23-2007, 07:40 PM   #30
Mindfulcoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post

you would be surprised to know how we love and respect virgin marry and prophet jesuse peace be upon them.