cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Basketball
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2006, 04:29 AM   #1
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road
Default Team doesn't look to hot

duh too hot.

Can you edit subject lines?

Another poor showing at home against San Jose.

Plaisted had a better showing, although there was nobody on SJSU that could defend him. Give me just two hours with the guy and I swear I'll teach him a drop step that will be deadly. Hasn't anybody taught him this? Can he learn? Defenders will play him completely on his right shoulder and he'll still turn that way towards the middle to get his jump hook off. He's so quick and can jump so well that it's still a great move, but just drop that foot down and turn baseline! He doesn't even need a drop step, just turn baseline every now and then.

I take back what I said about Ainge and Broadus starting together. I don't think that's going to work either. They need more production out of the point and wings but that's not the answer.

I still expect them to start playing better and more consistent, but it's not there yet.

I've been down on Tavernari for having more shots than minutes, which pretty much still held true tonight, but I like his potential.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote