cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Obama the leftist in sheep's clothing

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...=hp:mainpromo2

I don't think there is any way that Obama will be able to run from the middle for re-election.

We have left-wing president who is currently holding amateur hour in the White House.

What we have is someone who has never been a leader, who has never had to make tough decisions.

Remember we had some gray and wise "Republicans" on this board explaining why Obama was the wise choice for president. Ultimately, I asked myself this question--what crucible has this man been through? What has he done that has tried him? I couldn't come up with anything. McCain might not have been perfect, but I had confidence in his character and his leadership. And I knew he had gone against the grain, and done difficult things that the people around him did not agree with. He didn't always take the easy road.

Maybe the democrats are right. The people really are that stupid. You dangle candy in front of them, and they will think you are a very nice guy. A very nice guy driving a 70s van with no windows. Sorry, I'm not getting in.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote