cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #51
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
Hey Lord of all Dickheads, so she should be prepared to be verbally assaulted? Gotcha. I guess you would be perfectly happy if I keyed your car with the Yes on 8 sign. After all, you should be prepared for the consequences and it is your fault that your car was keyed. Sweet.
"Verbally assualted," oh spare me Drama King Dickhead.

You can key my car if you are prepared for the consequences. However, I don't have to worry about that because I know there are so many nutjobs opposing Prop 8 that I remove my sign from my car window when it is parked.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #52
Flystripper

Flystripper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
"Verbally assualted," oh spare me Drama King Dickhead.

You can key my car if you are prepared for the consequences. However, I don't have to worry about that because I know there are so many nutjobs opposing Prop 8 that I remove my sign from my car window when it is parked.
So you would be perfectly happy to have somebody yell at your wife, "You fucking bitch. Put down that sign you fucking whore dyke"? All the while this raging maniac followed her around the neighborhood in a red Iroc. My wife was a little afraid.

However, you are right, my wife should embrace this exchange as a natural "consequence" of taking down a few signs. Gotcha.

Oh BTW the wife called told me that the HOA is having somebody come and take down political signs from the common areas. The City is also removing all signs from the medians from roads. Those people assigned to that task better be prepared and ready to accept verbal assaults. After all, it is merely a natural "consequence".
Flystripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:04 PM   #53
The_Tick

The_Tick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to The_Tick Send a message via MSN to The_Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
So you would be perfectly happy to have somebody yell at your wife, "You fucking bitch. Put down that sign you fucking whore dyke"?

This sounds like the exact conversation one of the kids had with my Wife in her 4th grade SpecEd Autism class.

Stay Classy San Diego! heh

Last edited by The_Tick; 11-04-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: cause my html sucks
The_Tick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:08 PM   #54
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Tick View Post
This sounds like the exact conversation one of the kids had with my Wife in her 4th grade SpecEd Autism class.

Stay Classy San Diego! heh
I was going to say that it reminded me of our recent stake musical, Lights on Broadway. Overall, everyone had a nice time, but obviously there were some exceptions.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #55
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
Like the prophet and GA's who are always harping on modest dress? Do you agree with the prophet on anything?
Just like it's easy for that fat woman to dress modestly, it's easy for a gay hating Utah resident to support prop. 8. Quit patting yourself on the back.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #56
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
You can key my car
Sounds like permission to me. Anyone know where NorCal Cat is parked?

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #57
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
Sounds like permission to me. Anyone know where NorCal Cat is parked?
one of the saddest days in law school was early on in torts when we learned that you cannot consent to illegal acts.

We were reading a case about a team member filing assault charges as a result of a hit during a sporting event, during the course of the game. The issue was consent. Some knucklehead in the last row threw out a hypothetical about a "face punching line," wherein a guy agrees to have his face punched and therefore cannot sue anyone who punches him in the face.

Crap, that is one of the few things I remember about BYU Law school. Maybe I should have gone elsewhere.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote