cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 03:28 PM   #11
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusnik11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody Special
We took my grandma out to dinner the other night at a fine dinning establishment, Sizzler. Being from Ogden, Sizzler is a fine eating establishment. Not to mention it's grandma's favorite place to eat.
come on are you serious?
Fussy, were you not able to spend time with your grandparents? All grandparents LOVE the Sizzler. It's the best place to eat in any town unless it's competing with any of the other chains that are exactly like it. In that case it comes down to past personal and second- or third-hand experiences. The Sizzler is like a grape post that automatically starts at a high level, but the final quality of it is adjusted accordingly to unique situational differences. But the Sizzler ALWAYS commands respect from the Greatest Generation -- didn't Tom Brokaw dedicate a chapter to the restaraunt?
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:56 PM   #12
The_Tick

The_Tick is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to The_Tick Send a message via MSN to The_Tick
Default Nothing worse than the drive by.....

Wife finished feeding the baby.... I was busy playing Nintendo.... she walks by grabs the weapon and fires upon me as she walks by....not nice...
Old 11-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #13
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Wife finished feeding the baby.... I was busy playing Nintendo.... she walks by grabs the weapon and fires upon me as she walks by....not nice...
That's milk-shooting-out-the-nose funny. (Pun intended).

Oh, the joys I missed by my Wife not breast feeding.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 12:56 AM   #14
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My wife was only able to produce enough...

for one of our four kids. I was jealous of my oldest boy for a long time, as during that stage, he got more tit than I did.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:33 AM   #15
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My wife was only able to produce enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute
for one of our four kids. I was jealous of my oldest boy for a long time, as during that stage, he got more tit than I did.
if you got more tit than him, I would be worried. That's like hours a day!
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:15 AM   #16
Nobody Special

Nobody Special
Default Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusnik11
Quote:
We took my grandma out to dinner the other night at a fine dinning establishment, Sizzler. Being from Ogden, Sizzler is a fine eating establishment. Not to mention it's grandma's favorite place to eat.
come on are you serious?

the timbermine, the prarie schoner, grey cliff lodge, roosters, bistro, all within 10 minutes of each other.....now thats what i call fine dining.

ogden has great food....great food.
Yes, I'm well away of all those places. The statement was full of sarcasm. Given the reputation that Ogden has I thought people might laugh at Sizzler being a fine dinning place. I'm glad some understood the humor. And by the way, Grey Cliff is probably my favorite of all. Great food for a good price and you get plenty of it. Timbermine has the best shrimp by far, but is too over priced as far as I'm concerned.

But as was stated by the others. It's an old person thing, grandmas 90 and doesn't have all her marbles anymore so, we humor her. It's conciderably better than her second favorite place to eat, Chuck-a-Rama.

Which is full of the greatest generation. Not to mention people who shouldn't be at an all you can eat place. I could never go to one of those places if I looked like the only reason I'm here is because they look at me funny when I order three Big Mac's, two large fries and three chocolate shakes. But, hey that's just me.

Go Cougars!
Nobody Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:42 AM   #17
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

You must have missed the 15 slices of beef Chuck-a-Rama story from last year. Chuck-a-Rama is not an all you can eat restaurant. Buffet is a style of service, not all you can eat according to the good people at Chuck-a-Rama.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:11 AM   #18
realtall

realtall is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to realtall
Default Re: Is anybody esle bothered by women breast feeding in publ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters
Quote:
Yes, I know it's natural and all, but so is peeing, what sort of reaction would I get if I walked over to the corner and did my business. Do you think I would be able to go home that night without going to jail?

Call me narrow minded or whatever you want, but man, just do it someplace else please.

And for those of you that wonder why a guy would complain about womens breasts, well normally I'm all for it. But they just aren't the same distraction when they are all bloated with milk.
Sorry to break it to you boys, but that what they're for. They're not squeeze toys, they're mammary glands. :roll:

Actually, it used to bother me a little, until I actually had a baby. I've talked to other women who have felt this same way. I do think that people should do it discreetly (but some women have told me their babies won't tolerate nursing with a baby thrown over their head.) Before having a baby, I vowed I would never nurse in public, but I was forced to a couple times-- otherwise, I would have never been able to leave my house for more than a couple hours at a time. I did however, do it discreetly.

I think what bothers people is not the exposed breast so much, but the sight of a tiny munchkin sucking away on it.

So, while I'm more understanding now, I'm not an activist like this woman.
http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/loc...300112352.html

So, until you've felt your engorged breast leak milk at the sound of your screaming infant, please don't pee in any restaurants.

Personally, I don't have a problem with it as long as its done discreetly and its either that or letting the kid go hungry.

When I was in the singles ward here in Denton(about 10 years ago) there was a single mother there who would whip it out in RS(NOT in a discreet manner). It was the single girls who would freak out about it. She was clueless about a lot of things, though, not just that.
realtall is offline   Reply With Quote