cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2006, 05:30 PM   #1
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stereotypes of Women

I don't know if women make stereotypes of men by region, as men do of women, but the stereotypes are fun and entertaining.

I imagine women stereotypically just hate men. Imagine Alexander the Great if he hadn't been involved with women, he might not have tried to conquer the World. "What, my sister told me, you'd never amount to anything!"

West Coast women are fun, light, intelligent, fit and somewhat motherly.

Southern women love being women, like beauty and sometimes tolerate men.

Southwestern women have most of woman's good qualities and are not full of themselves.

The most underrated women are Midwest women, pragmatic, yet fun and soft beauty.

East Coast women are simply men with vaginas, but I'm told those vaginas also have teeth ready to snap off any penis daring to enter. For some reason, east coast women have bred out of their genetic codes any motherly instincts. I gather that East Coast women simply hate being women.

And let's face it, we as men are all failures, if we're not wealthy a la Aristotle Onassis, hung like Wilt Chamberlain, skillful like Rudi Valentino in bed, suave like Sean Connery and generous to a fault. And if by one billioneth of a chance, you do measure up, you won't to her mother.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my bisexual classmates said she has heard that the gay population in Utah is the nation's most beautiful.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote