cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
pelagius

pelagius is on a distinguished road
Default Soonercoug, its time to spring into action: you foil is out there

I am pretty sure this guy is bizarro-soonercoug (it looks like he even has good stories like growing up as part of the mafia in Vegas):

http://mormonmission.blogspot.com/20...ies-is-it.html

Its a 3358 word anti-soonercoug manifesto. He even has a poll. Of course once again it proves that the guard is on the cutting edge of these discussion since we hashed and rehashed this topic months ago:

http://mormonmission.blogspot.com/20...-is-it_28.html

Last edited by pelagius; 03-28-2008 at 08:43 PM.
pelagius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

LOL! Sooner has met his match!

Quote:
The next morning I heard the same moaning. I became convinced [my companion] was up to no good but I couldn't prove it since I couldn't see him doing it since he had a blanket over him. I actually teased him about it and said something like how do you have the same dream two nights in a row. He assured me that there wasn't anything he could do to control his dreams and had this reoccurring dream often involving this girl Connie. I knew he was lying to me but since I was considered a screw up missionary I knew turning him in would get me in more trouble than him so I didn't report it. I didn't have visual proof other than my instincts so I left it alone in the hands of the Lord to deal with him. It troubled me since until that point I was oblivious to the fact that masturbation was a problem for Mormon youth let alone missionaries.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

According to the polls on that blog:

A mere 40% say whacking it while on a mission is harmless.

87% say teenagers who rub one out from time to time should be allowed to serve a mission.

81% say that masturbating missionaries should not be sent home from their missions.

Is this more liberal than CougarGuard? I don't remember our poll results.

The biggest problem with masturbating on your mission is logistics. Missionaries need to make sure they do it in the bathroom and not in bed, and they really ought to keep it quiet, out of respect for their companions. And they need to be sure to clean up after themselves.

I lived in an apartment with 5 other missionaries at one point, and one of them never washed his man gravy down the drain. I was always the last to shower, so I was never able to identify the culprit.

We had a missionary in my mission who was having sex with some teenage member girls. I think this problem could have been averted if he had received proper instruction from Jocelyn Elders, but the Republicans decided to shut her down.

Last edited by SoonerCoug; 03-28-2008 at 11:13 PM.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCoug View Post
We had a missionary in my mission who was having sex with some teenage member girls. I think this problem could have been averted if he had received proper instruction from Jocelyn Elders, but the Republicans decided to shut her down.
Were they underage?
Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #5
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Were they underage?
I don't know. Definitely not 20 yet.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote