cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness

Old 08-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #11
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Yes. You've got a nano I'm sure. After all you've got teeneagers, you've probably got 3 or 4 of them. Get the Nike+ kit and away you go.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:23 PM   #12
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
Yes. You've got a nano I'm sure. After all you've got teeneagers, you've probably got 3 or 4 of them. Get the Nike+ kit and away you go.
I put in 5 miles this morning. Is the Nike+ website going at a snails pace for everyone else lately?

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #13
bluegoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
I put in 5 miles this morning. Is the Nike+ website going at a snails pace for everyone else lately?
Nice work on this mornings run.

Yes, it has been very slow. I thought it was just my computer.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #14
ewth8tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
Nice work on this mornings run.

Yes, it has been very slow. I thought it was just my computer.
Cool, I thought it was my computer too. Good to hear its not just me. I had a problem with my nano yesterday constantly rebooting every few minutes, so I wasn't sure if maybe there was something going on related to that.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #15
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

The site is almost not worth checking right now. It's a 10 minute investment just to check my challenges. Oh, and it's worth noting that my iPod has never frozen just prior to a run as happened to bluegoose the other day. But the very next day it happened to me. I hit the center button and she said "workout beginning" but after about a quarter mile it dawned on me that the music had never started (it was hot and miserable, give me a break). I pulled the nano out of my armband and sure enough it was frozen.

Last edited by SteelBlue; 08-01-2007 at 07:00 PM.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #16
bluegoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
I hit the center button and she said "workout beginning" but after about a quarter mile it dawned on me that the music had never started (it was hot and miserable, give me a break). I pulled the nano out of my armband and sure enough it was frozen.
That is exactly what mine did. Here it is the first time I've ever taken my wife's iPod out for a run and I think I've broken it. I'm surprised she let me take it out this morning. Worked great this morning.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #17
ewth8tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
The site is almost not worth checking right now. It's a 10 minute investment just to check my challenges. Oh, and it's worth noting that my iPod has never frozen just prior to a run as happened to bluegoose the other day. But the very next day it happened to me. I hit the center button and she said "workout beginning" but after about a quarter mile it dawned on me that the music had never started (it was hot and miserable, give me a break). I pulled the nano out of my armband and sure enough it was frozen.
that happened to me a few months ago, but yesterday I had a really bizarre problem where something in my nike+ hostory was causing my nano to reboot every minute or so. I ffigured it out that it was the nike+ history because I went into it and went i selected history, it said it was processing and was counting up the number of workouts it found and once it got to the end of the workouts, it would reboot. It also wouldn't let me turn off the nano while it was happening, so it just sat in my pocket and finally had the battery run out. Last night, I synced it up and it hasn't done it again.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #18
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

So I was thinking of joining this thing, but I really don't see the point of piling on fuegote. Is he still the lone Ute? These challenges get quite lame pretty quick if the race is over just after the starter's pistol goes off. If there's at least an equal number of people on both sides, I'd love to do it.
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #19
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
So I was thinking of joining this thing, but I really don't see the point of piling on fuegote. Is he still the lone Ute? These challenges get quite lame pretty quick if the race is over just after the starter's pistol goes off. If there's at least an equal number of people on both sides, I'd love to do it.
are you kidding? pour it on brother! a bunch of other utes joined...
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #20
Runner Coug

Runner Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
Is the Nike+ website going at a snails pace for everyone else lately?
It's been crawling at best. I did read a post in the forums about it, and one of the techies said they were working on getting it fixed.

Speaking of the site, though, have you watched the video of the girl on the front page saying she wants to kick our ass? There's something kind of sexy about her...
Runner Coug is offline   Reply With Quote