cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Fitness and Wellness

Old 03-24-2008, 05:34 AM   #1
Coach McGuirk

Coach McGuirk is on a distinguished road
Default Hey Triathletes

SGTri opened up 100 spots to the sold out event. First come first serve. I will be competing in the sprint. This is the email I received,

Quote:
Hello athletes,

The 2008 SGTRI sold out in a record 6 days this year. With that said, we are stoked to announce that we are now opening the last 100 sponsor spots to the public for this race on May 10th at Sand Hollow in Sunny St George, Utah.

This is on a first come first serve basis, and will automatically close when these 100 spots are filled.

To register for these last 100 spots, please visit our new registration system.

Keep in mind our registration is $80.00 and the State park service has asked us to add the $7.00 park entry fee onto this race in order to speed up the lines getting in on race day.

Thanks and we hope you can join us for the exciting Utah season opener!
"Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State. "
Coach McGuirk is offline   Reply With Quote