cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Home Improvement and Real Estate

Old 06-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Toilets

I had a good friend of mine that spent probably $100,000 remodeling his house. His house is now very nice. But, the other day he was complaining to me that their toilets were too small (low to the ground, small bowl/seat) and that it was not too comfortable. I asked him how that happened and he said that he told his contractor to just put in a cheap regular toilet.

I kindly informed him that he spent a $100 grand on his house and he was too cheap to buy a real nice $250 toilet over his cheapo $125 toilet. I started laughing...well good thing that you saved about .0001% on of your total costs of your remodel in order to get a crappy toilet (pun intended).

If you are looking for a terrific, comfortable toilet where you can spend hours a day thinking up answers to life's problems and/or read a great Hardy Boys mystery, look no further than the Kohler Cimmaron toilet (http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatal...?prod_num=3496) which can be had for under $250. Or, buy a terrific 'Toto' toilet. Either way, trust me, it is worth an extra hundred bucks to get a good toilet.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote