cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tattoos

Is it in the contract of NBA players that if you are black you are required to get extensive tattoos?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Is it in the contract of NBA players that if you are black you are required to get extensive tattoos?
Yes it is written in their contract. The funny thing is no offense to black folks but you cant see tattoos very well on them.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:12 PM   #3
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think one of the easier job's would be working as a tattoo artist to an NBA player, especially someone like Carlos Boozer. It looks as if he took a 3-year old's sacrament meeting drawings to his tattoo artist.

It also appears that an essential contract clause is that the tattoo must contain at least 3 of the following: a basketball, a cartoon character, chinese characters, a cross, a reference to God, and/or children's initials.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
I think one of the easier job's would be working as a tattoo artist to an NBA player, especially someone like Carlos Boozer. It looks as if he took a 3-year old's sacrament meeting drawings to his tattoo artist.

It also appears that an essential contract clause is that the tattoo must contain at least 3 of the following: a basketball, a cartoon character, chinese characters, a cross, a reference to God, and/or children's initials.
See i am a sucker for a good neck tattoo.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #5
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:

I think you forgot flames. It's been my observation that athletes like to have flames drawn on their bodies. Since we're on the topic of tattoos I just want to say that nobody had cooler tats than Shay Muirbrook.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
I think you forgot flames. It's been my observation that athletes like to have flames drawn on their bodies. Since we're on the topic of tattoos I just want to say that nobody had cooler tats than Shay Muirbrook.
I loved Muirbrook's biohazzard tattoo. Speaking of tats, have you ever considered a lower back oval Y?
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:31 PM   #7
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

If I decided to get a tatoo, I would get one that resembled chiseled abs. Then everyone would always see me and talk about how 'cut' I was and how I had a great six pack. I would also get a cool barbed wire tatoo over my biceps. And I would get Donald Duck, in full color, on the small of my back. I would also get a tear drop just below my right eye. I would also tattoo my ear with fake tattoo earings.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #8
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
I loved Muirbrook's biohazzard tattoo. Speaking of tats, have you ever considered a lower back oval Y?
No, but I have to admit there's a certain appeal to that. If I ever get a tattoo, that might just be the ticket. My favorite BYU sweatshirt says "Property of Brigham Young University" across the front of it, with the Y right beneath. Maybe I could get that whole thing put on the small of my back.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:48 PM   #9
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
No, but I have to admit there's a certain appeal to that. If I ever get a tattoo, that might just be the ticket. My favorite BYU sweatshirt says "Property of Brigham Young University" across the front of it, with the Y right beneath. Maybe I could get that whole thing put on the small of my back.
If all that fits on the small of your back you really might be single forever.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:56 PM   #10
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
If all that fits on the small of your back you really might be single forever.
The small of her back would require that tattoo to the world's smallest, requiring a microscope.

Tattoos are called butt antlers or tramp stamps around here. Of course, nobody says that if the gal has a hot body. So just like designer clothing, if your body looks great so will a rose creeping out of the butt cheeks. Or so people who look for those sort of things tell me.