cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I just had a conversation with an employee

who is going to be watching the oral arguments in the California Supreme Court on Prop 8 tomorrow with great interest, because her marriage depends on the outcome. You know, I didn't even know she and her partner got married.

Damned gay activists. Always shoving it in our faces, huh?

She just wants to be married. I don't know why anyone would want that.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

But if they get married and adopt, their kids will grow up to be gay. Kids always copy their parents orientation. This has been proven over and over again because not one gay person was created in heterosexual intercourse or raised by straight parents.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
But if they get married and adopt, their kids will grow up to be gay. Kids always copy their parents orientation. This has been proven over and over again because not one gay person was created in heterosexual intercourse or raised by straight parents.
Not to mention that once other people see the gay married people, they will also become gay, a problem which will be eliminated if gays can't get married, because gay single people do not have the effect of making other people gay.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
who is going to be watching the oral arguments in the California Supreme Court on Prop 8 tomorrow with great interest, because her marriage depends on the outcome. You know, I didn't even know she and her partner got married.

Damned gay activists. Always shoving it in our faces, huh?

She just wants to be married. I don't know why anyone would want that.
As has been said before, marriage as a state recognized institution, should be banned for gay or straight. It should become soley a religious ceremony with little or no civil meaning. Get government out of the bedroom by eliminating its authority.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
As has been said before, marriage as a state recognized institution, should be banned for gay or straight. It should become soley a religious ceremony with little or no civil meaning. Get government out of the bedroom by eliminating its authority.
Except for that Sarah Palin. She can be in my bedroom anytime.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Agreed.
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote