cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Professional Sports
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2008, 04:20 AM   #21
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
You can't stop Jared Dudley, you can only hope to contain him. 10 points, 18 boards, 2 blocks. If Jared Dudley can do that to them, think of what Duncan or Boozer or Bynum or hell, even Shaq.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #22
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
Man, the Warriors can score a lot of points against bad teams.
The Warriors can score a lot of points against ANY team. Where have you been?
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:42 AM   #23
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Thats awesome 135 points against a team 10 games below .500. Well at least you will have this game to look back on when you dont make the playoffs.
LMAO. Are you really that dense? Scoring 135 points against ANY team in the NBA is extraordinary. Why do you even bother to post this mierda?
Old 03-07-2008, 05:48 AM   #24
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
That is just pathetically bad basketball. I'm glad that the Warriors play no defense, because it will ensure they never have any real success.
Yeah, they must be pathetically bad, with a record of 37-23, right? Another genius post.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:56 AM   #25
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
You can't stop Jared Dudley, you can only hope to contain him. 10 points, 18 boards, 2 blocks. If Jared Dudley can do that to them, think of what Duncan or Boozer or Bynum or hell, even Shaq.
It was the second game of back-to-back games on the road. Please educate yourself. The Jazz lost to the freaking Knicks, so don't give me crap about this loss. Jazz have lost SIX times when playing back to back on the road. This was only the 3rd loss for the W's.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #26
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Since NorCal came here to brag about the Warriors, it means the Warriors will lose their next game.

Book it.
Gee, that's a bold prediction when they're playing consecutive nights on the road.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #27
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
It was the second game of back-to-back games on the road. Please educate yourself. The Jazz lost to the freaking Knicks, so don't give me crap about this loss. Jazz have lost SIX times when playing back to back on the road. This was only the 3rd loss for the W's.
I forgot how sensitive you are. I wasn't educating you on the loss...I was laughing about what Dudley did to your team. GS is a nice high scoring team. Good for them. If they knew how to play defense, they would have a chance.

I actually credited your beloved baby, the Warriors. I think they can win their first round game. I have also said that if they play the Lakers, the Jazz or the Spurs, they are in a lot of trouble. Reason? These teams are good offensively and they are good defensively. That spells trouble for Golden State.

And yes, you are a bandwagon-ish type fan. There are a lot of fans like you (Jazz fans, Laker fans, etc.). If they win, you pound your chest. If they lose, you are either not there or you are quick with the excuse. Your past 4 posts just reinforce what everyone knows about NorCal. If the Warriors win, you pee your points with excitement. If they lose, you have a book of excuses ready to rattle off, that is, if you are even willing to show. Congrats.

And no, NorCal should never use the word 'dizzam' ever again in a post or in a conversation.

Goatnapper: "UteStar is the only one who is not scum."
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote