cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics

Old 03-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trump your enthusiasm

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Make sure you turn on the sound.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #2
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

I can't listen to Trump without getting really angry and wanting to throw up. He's just a despicable disgusting piece of crap.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:52 AM   #3
BlueK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
I can't listen to Trump without getting really angry and wanting to throw up. He's just a despicable disgusting piece of crap.
speaking of Trump being a worthless piece of crap, watch this:

https://youtu.be/9QUYQUd0Qh8
Old 06-09-2016, 02:30 AM   #4
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I save my sanity and have not listened to him speak. But I can say the same thing about Hillary. She is equally as revolting to me. I have despised Bill and her since 1993, and that revulsion has been fomenting since that time. I have only recently become nauseated by Trump.

Last edited by Archaea; 06-09-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Archaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:40 PM   #5
ChinoCoug

ChinoCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
speaking of Trump being a worthless piece of crap, watch this:

https://youtu.be/9QUYQUd0Qh8
Guy is messed up. I still can't figure out why we're electing him president.

I know white males are dying from suicides and alcohol poisoning at alarming rates, and he is tapping into that anger. Still...

The average American is not that dumb.

And you know he's gonna have a problem with executive overreach. He's already attacked the judiciary.

Dear Lord, help us.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM   #6
BlueK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I save my sanity and have not listened to him speak. But I can say the same thing about Hillary. She is equally as revolting to me. I have despised Bill and her since 1993, and that revulsion has been fomenting since that time. I have only recently become nauseated by Trump.
I will not be voting for either. But as far as the damage done to the country after becoming president, I think Hillary will be status quo or maybe slightly better than Obama. Trump I think would do far more damage to where we are now. Just my opinion based on things he's said he would do.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:11 PM   #7
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I will not be voting for either. But as far as the damage done to the country after becoming president, I think Hillary will be status quo or maybe slightly better than Obama. Trump I think would do far more damage to where we are now. Just my opinion based on things he's said he would do.
You are reaching.

Obama has been just as awful as I imagined. He apologized for Nagasaki (not the worst thing he's done just one of the more recent). I can't think of a single accomplishment that I approve of.

How much worse could Trump be than Hillary? I won't vote for either of them, but I can't imagine her being status quo. She is egotistical enough to want some seminal legacy legislation. No, she will be an abomination of a president. God can't even help us of this mess.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:52 PM   #8
BlueK

I don't want Trump anywhere near the nuclear codes. The danger he might be domestically can be controlled somewhat. But as commander in chief the risk is too large he could do something catastrophic. I think he's mentally unstable and not fit for holding that kind of power. Just my opinion. If I'm wrong it's not because he hasn't said a lot of insane crap in his own tweets and speeches. Even his own loyal followers know this, but they are either as crazy as he is OR they just laugh it off and try to believe he doesn't really mean it. One of many examples: Does anyone on this planet besides Trump and Al-Qaida actually think it's a good idea to let Saudi Freaking Arabia get nukes?

That said, the polls seem to be showing that his chances are dropping like a rock with some of the latest craziness.

Last edited by BlueK; 06-15-2016 at 06:55 PM.