cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2006, 04:35 AM   #11
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had two such incidents in my life.

One as a young boy we lived in a pretty ghetto part of California, I was about 12 and i was playing with one of my friends, their was this kid that we really didnt like and we were always teasing each other, this particular day he gets pissed goes in the house and brings out a backpack,I am standing on the corner he walks up and i feel something in the back of my head, i got to turn around and I am staring down the barrell of a gun. i doubt he was joking and it was a toy so i start laughing and knock it away, he shoved it hard in to my head and told me he was going to kill me. Right as he said that we could hear a car driving by he put the gun behind his back as the car drove by, as soon as he did this I kicked him as hard as I could and ran home. I got home and told my parents. We called the police. Not sure what happened after that.

The second time I was with two of my polynesian friends and Albertsons and some White supremacists were making remarks about them, calling them Island N^%%#$@ They get pissed and say something back, and we walk in the store when we come out there are about 20 guys waiting for us 3. Myfriends make a few calls from inside the store and about 5 minutes later my buddies walk outside and start calling them on, almost like in a movie, 4 cars screech around the corner and about 20 polys hop out, adn it was the biggest brawl i have ever seen. the cops came several people were arrested. It was unbelievable, but when it was 20 on 3 i was pretty scared.