cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #31
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

The Crypt is mostly just BS... but there is some inside sports info. It's (supposed to be) a place where we can discuss more sensative matters that may not be discussed outside of it for various reasons.

I doubt that Lingo has a beef with you... it appears that he likes the abuse he gets from here.

As far as understanding CougarBoard terms, somebody has a list posted someplace that is very helpful. I'll see if I can find it and it'll make CougarBoard reading much more understandable and enjoyable.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:55 PM   #32
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow, so much to cover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fussy
I laugh every single time I see Lingo post about Robin, and the 'injustice' levied to him.....
I can't seem to find any posts I have made that say anything about Robin having injusticed "levied to him". But nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozhizzlenizzle
Lingo knows he has a snowballs chance of getting into the crypt, so of course he 'doesn't care' about it.
Interesting attempt at an analysis, sir. Again, I bring your attention to the fact that I have never once ever made an effort to join your Cool Guyz Club. And ask anyone who's been here longer than you... I haven't always been as acrimonious as I've been lately. I think if I'd come over here and played nice, I could be in your club today.

But facts are, I don't want to be a Cool Guy, I never have, and I never will. It's a simple truth. Sorry there's not more to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride
Lingo, i don't know what your beef is with me or what your mission is on cougarguard, but if you want to tailgate with my friends and i, i'll save a steak for ya.
You're a good man, bYuPride. Thanks.

And here's that dictionary of terms Shizzle was talking about.

link

Last edited by JohnnyLingo; 05-05-2006 at 04:01 PM.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #33
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDouchebag
Interesting attempt at an analysis, sir. Again, I bring your attention to the fact that I have never once ever made an effort to join your Cool Guyz Club. And ask anyone who's been here longer than you... I haven't always been as acrimonious as I've been lately. I think if I'd come over here and played nice, I could be in your club today.

But facts are, I don't want to be a Cool Guy, I never have, and I never will. It's a simple truth. Sorry there's not more to it.
Wow, I guess I was wrong then. I guess that means that it's true that you do just enjoy the punishment that you get on here. I guess I was giving you too much credit then with the "snowballs chance" then.
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:17 PM   #34
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
I can't seem to find any posts I have made that say anything about Robin having injusticed "levied to him". But nice try.
It's getting old communicating with you bro.....

I'll be the bigger man and abstain....

Hope all goes well...
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #35
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
It's getting old communicating with you bro.....

I'll be the bigger man and abstain....

Hope all goes well...
You made a search on CG and came up empty, huh?

Can't blame you for fleeing certain defeat.

It's cool, fus.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:45 AM   #36
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapevine
There have been times I used the word queer and nothing happened a couple of other times got put on que had to reagree to rules. Haven't used queer of fag to describe the fag's for some time over there. Got banned from hannitys message board for using it. I havent visited that place for some time now though. It was three day suspension.
And along came grapevine... BAM!!
Old 06-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #37
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the cool guy club...and by 'cool guy club', I mean, I hang out with myself and act like I have inside information for myself. I'm kinda pathetic and sad but at least Parrot Head seems to understand me.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:01 PM   #38
stonewallperry

stonewallperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride
i can't post for 2 days for saying something inappropriate. now, by not being able to post, isn't that a suspension? my understanding is if someone gets a jail sentence for 5 years and 5 years probation, he's locked up for 5 but then he gets to roam freely under a watchful eye for 5 more. whatever, i've thought cougarboard has been lame for a while.
Hmmm, seems fair. I create a second moniker, and post, "I'm PK" and get suspended for two weeks, and you post something inappropriate and get two days. Perhaps we should talk about which is worse? Hardly seems fair to me.
stonewallperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #39
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewallperry
Hmmm, seems fair. I create a second moniker, and post, "I'm PK" and get suspended for two weeks, and you post something inappropriate and get two days. Perhaps we should talk about which is worse? Hardly seems fair to me.

brother perry... you keep forgetting that your infraction is clearly warned against when you sign up.. everyone gets that penalty for signing up for a dup account without jefes knowledge.. seems fair to me..
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:38 PM   #40
stonewallperry

stonewallperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecoug
brother perry... you keep forgetting that your infraction is clearly warned against when you sign up.. everyone gets that penalty for signing up for a dup account without jefes knowledge.. seems fair to me..
You must be a moderator or something!
stonewallperry is offline   Reply With Quote