cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BYU vs. Ole Miss

If Robert Anae were still coordinator, and that game just happened as it did. Who thinks that BYU fans wouldn't be screaming for his head based on that ugly, disastrous amateur performance by the offense?

We are witnessing the breaking in of a noob, and I sure hope it is never as ugly again as it was on Saturday. Wow! Is it too late to give Anae his job back?

I new that Kyle Van Noy was special the very first time I saw him play. And I remain correct in that judgment.

Texas is next. Not sure they will roll over like Ole Miss.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewaters View Post
if robert anae were still coordinator, and that game just happened as it did. Who thinks that byu fans wouldn't be screaming for his head based on that ugly, disastrous amateur performance by the offense?

We are witnessing the breaking in of a noob, and i sure hope it is never as ugly again as it was on saturday. Wow! is it too late to give anae his job back?

i new that kyle van noy was special the very first time i saw him play. And i remain correct in that judgment.

Texas is next. Not sure they will roll over like ole miss.
lol.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
If Robert Anae were still coordinator, and that game just happened as it did. Who thinks that BYU fans wouldn't be screaming for his head based on that ugly, disastrous amateur performance by the offense?

We are witnessing the breaking in of a noob, and I sure hope it is never as ugly again as it was on Saturday. Wow! Is it too late to give Anae his job back?

I new that Kyle Van Noy was special the very first time I saw him play. And I remain correct in that judgment.

Texas is next. Not sure they will roll over like Ole Miss.
Doman was awful, no question. But I will take a new and learning Doman over Anae any day. I simply cannot stand one more play call from Anae. First down... draw handoff. Second down... throw to the flat... Third down...
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
BYUsportsguy

BYUsportsguy is on a distinguished road

Highlight reel of the game:
http://www.byusportsguy.com/football...ss-highlights/
BYUsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote