cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2007, 04:43 PM   #41
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

What is that you can't handle?

My guess is that's almost as long as your "list". (relax..that's a joke)

Well for starters......anyone who disagrees with you or offers a differing opinion on anything and everything or just offers up an opinion and doesn't seek your approval to talk about anything regarding you at any given time.

In the future I'll make sure I seek your approval before I offer any thoughts or opinions of any kind that has BDB in any thread so that I make sure I know my place with you, just like any future relationship of yours will undoubtedly require. It's important I know my place here. I'm sure that'll make you happier.

And yes I meant acerbic...thanks for the correction. Your response was fitting of said word and definition as it normally is when you don't like someone's opinions, smell, look, thought, sexuality, race, religion, creed, color, face, verbiage, etc..etc...etc.....

Come to think of it...that's the end....and pretty much covers it.

Thanks for the New Years wishes.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 12-31-2007 at 04:49 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:09 PM   #42
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Women who get married younger are not giving up less. They are giving up more. If you dont marry until later in life, you at least get the chance to have a career, travel, get a grad degree, etc.. Women who marry early and dive into kids give all of that up...or, at least, it becomes exponentially more difficult to accomplish.

Some women are fine with their decision to do so. Others consciously do it as a personal sacrifice because they would also love to start their family.
I understand that point of view, but imo it feels like more now than it ever did back then. Now I wouldn't be giving up nebulous possibilities, I'd be giving up what I actually possess. There was much, much less to lose back then. Understandably this doesn't seem to be a problem for a lot of single women I know.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #43
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
What is that you can't handle?

My guess is that's almost as long as your "list". (relax..that's a joke)

Well for starters......anyone who disagrees with you or offers a differing opinion on anything and everything or just offers up an opinion and doesn't seek your approval to talk about anything regarding you at any given time.

In the future I'll make sure I seek your approval before I offer any thoughts or opinions of any kind that has BDB in any thread so that I make sure I know my place with you, just like any future relationship of yours will undoubtedly require. It's important I know my place here. I'm sure that'll make you happier.

And yes I meant acerbic...thanks for the correction. Your response was fitting of said word and definition as it normally is when you don't like someone's opinions, smell, look, thought, sexuality, race, religion, creed, color, face, verbiage, etc..etc...etc.....

Come to think of it...that's the end....and pretty much covers it.

Thanks for the New Years wishes.
Oh, I think I handle it just fine. I just insist that you be able to back up your opinions with some substance. If you can't stay on topic maybe you should consider asking for my approval before you comment. It's really not a bad idea, all things considered.

With that in mind, you're invited to refrain from making comments on the dynamics of my personal relationships, particularly since you don't know what you're talking about. Since you've demonstrated a complete lack of self-restraint in making these unfounded accusations, I think you're right, you should check with me before you comment further.

...and you're welcome for the correction. I'm happy to help out. By the way, I don't remember ever commenting on anyone's smell, or their face (especially since this is an anonymous forum), look, religion, etc... Well there was more to say, but the boss just sent me home early for the day. Thanks for the solid entertainment this morning!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:29 PM   #44
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Oh, I think I handle it just fine. I just insist that you be able to back up your opinions with some substance. If you can't stay on topic maybe you should consider asking for my approval before you comment. It's really not a bad idea, all things considered.

With that in mind, you're invited to refrain from making comments on the dynamics of my personal relationships, particularly since you don't know what you're talking about. Since you've demonstrated a complete lack of self-restraint in making these unfounded accusations, I think you're right, you should check with me before you comment further.

...and you're welcome for the correction. I'm happy to help out. By the way, I don't remember ever commenting on anyone's smell, or their face (especially since this is an anonymous forum), look, religion, etc... Well there was more to say, but the boss just sent me home early for the day. Thanks for the solid entertainment this morning!
You two argue like you are already married. Consummate the sexual tension building up day after day in your lives already. God will understand. I think the board would spring to buy Diamond a Dominatrix outfit if she were willing to post pictures of Rocky tied up grunting out "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?"
Old 12-31-2007, 05:37 PM   #45
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
You two argue like you are already married. Consummate the sexual tension building up day after day in your lives already. God will understand. I think the board would spring to buy Diamond a Dominatrix outfit if she were willing to post pictures of Rocky tied up grunting out "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?"
I know this isn't a popular opinion and is actually against the Bible, but I do think it would be helpful if single people who get into their late 20's without and aren't married should go out and have sex and get it over with.

That way they won't still be so picky in who they think they will end up with and will probably end up in a pretty good marriage. At least the odds will be as good as anyone elses.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:48 PM   #46
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:

Yes Ma'am....may I have another?
Old 12-31-2007, 06:03 PM   #47
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you two flirting? Jeez why don't you ring in the New Year together and get it over with.

Last edited by ute4ever; 12-31-2007 at 06:23 PM.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #48
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Once again, Kevin Bacon bringing the world together, one degree of separation at a time.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #49
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Uhhh...no thanks.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:47 PM   #50
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Uhhh...no thanks.
BDB is holding out for the return of polygamy. She's got her eye on a few of the married posters here.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote