cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 04-16-2007, 07:53 PM   #11
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Welcome.

I'm the original token Ute here. Anything good BFM may have said about me is a lie.
It's a good thing I didn't have anything good to say about you; otherwise I would have been a liar.

I did tell her you liked Del Taco and CrunchNMunch; however, I'm not sure those two positive traits are enough to redeem you from Outer Uteness.
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #12
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Meanie View Post
Today BFM has been laid up and I have been waiting on him since he hurt his foot yesterday at the kids' soccer clinic. He has been bugging me for a while now to register on cougarguard so I will quit reading over his shoulder when he is busy posting and replying to threads. So here I am.

I am from California but my roots are here in Utah. My dad graduated from BYU and went on to be a librarian at San Jose State University. I attended BYU until my first baby was born. Now I have five kids and a new home to take care of. If I had the time I would love to sew, and I would do some gardening if I had a place to do it(we just moved in to our new home in December so all we have is dirt). I like to read mysteries, romantic novels like Pride and Prejudice, and even Harry Potter books.

That's about it.
Welcome! I had no idea you guys had 5 kids. My wife and I have 4 kids and are still trying to decide if we want one more or not. What are your kids ages?
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #13
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

I just hope that if Mrs. Meanie ever gets voted into the crypt that BigFatMeanie first deletes all those things he was saying about her in there.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:46 PM   #14
FarrahWaters

FarrahWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Mrs. M! Hope to hear from you more.
FarrahWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:13 AM   #15
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
It's a good thing I didn't have anything good to say about you; otherwise I would have been a liar.

I did tell her you liked Del Taco and CrunchNMunch; however, I'm not sure those two positive traits are enough to redeem you from Outer Uteness.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #16
Mrs. Meanie

Mrs. Meanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
Welcome! I had no idea you guys had 5 kids. My wife and I have 4 kids and are still trying to decide if we want one more or not. What are your kids ages?
We only wanted four at one time also, but I got baby hungry so we had a 5th. We have four girls and one boy. Their ages are 11, 9, 7, 5, and 3.

Daphne Du Maurier
Mrs. Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:46 AM   #17
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
Oh man, you should read our saga about why we ended up with 5, no, 6, oops, wrong again, 5 kids. It's all down in the crypt.
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #18
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
Oh man, you should read our saga about why we ended up with 5, no, 6, oops, wrong again, 5 kids. It's all down in the crypt.
lol, I'll go check it out. Our 4 right now are 7, 5, 3 and 1, so it looks like your timing is the same as ours
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote