cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 04-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #11
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

So, Gerdy, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Do you have a family? Your wife must have been so proud when you were promoted to manager.

Tell me the truth: Have you every really heard anyone at Burger King say "Have it your way"? Do you ever wear the paper crown and demand that the staff refer to you as "his majesty"? And why do they only have crowns? I want a Burger King tiara! And what IS that aroma associated with the playground? I've never been able to pinpoint it.

If you could provide any insider info, that would be great.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
Gerdy Eysser

Gerdy Eysser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
So, Gerdy, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? Do you have a family? Your wife must have been so proud when you were promoted to manager.

Tell me the truth: Have you every really heard anyone at Burger King say "Have it your way"? Do you ever wear the paper crown and demand that the staff refer to you as "his majesty"? And why do they only have crowns? I want a Burger King tiara! And what IS that aroma associated with the playground? I've never been able to pinpoint it.

If you could provide any insider info, that would be great.
No prob, I can answer any and all questions because I am super smart.

I am married to a wonderful lady and have ben happily married as long as I can remember (Flamebroiling accident took care of my earlier memories). My wife is the owner of the Burger King I work at, so you can only imagine how proud she was that it only took 7 years of hard work to become worthy of being promoted to assistant manager, then only 6 more to become a full fledged manager.

I say "Have it your way" all of the time, I just actually used it a few nights ago when I refused to serve one of those jerks who protested general conference when he threatened to never go to a burger king again.

I do indeed wear the crown but don't require being refered to as "his majesty", "Gerdy the Brave" is a much better title, don't you think?

Sorry about only having crowns, but you will never get a tiara. We did a trial run with them a few years back, but found that we were attracting too many gays.

That aroma you smell is the rat tails that weren't long enough to go in our chicken fries, so we grind them up and line the ball pit with them.

I hope this answered all of your questions, if you have any more of them, feel free to ask!
________
DEPAKOTE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Last edited by Gerdy Eysser; 08-21-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Gerdy Eysser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:52 AM   #13
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdy Eysser View Post
not a problem, I just bought 3 push-up manziers.
It's a "bro" - not a manzier.
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:06 PM   #14
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Hey Gerdy, Any chance you can help us with the weather forecast for Saturdays spring football game? The boys are also hoping to squeeze in a bike ride in the early am, so a complete day forecast would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #15
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

WHo is this, really?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:15 PM   #16
Gerdy Eysser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
Hey Gerdy, Any chance you can help us with the weather forecast for Saturdays spring football game? The boys are also hoping to squeeze in a bike ride in the early am, so a complete day forecast would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
No prob. I just went outside, licked my finger and stuck it in the air. I didn't feel anything, so I am going to forecast sunny skys with highs in the mid to upper 60's.
________
Volcano Vaporizer

Old 04-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #17
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Hey, Gerdy, now that you're all into meteorology are you going to start storm chasing? Have you seen Twister yet? That should give you some tips.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:38 PM   #18
Gerdy Eysser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Hey, Gerdy, now that you're all into meteorology are you going to start storm chasing? Have you seen Twister yet? That should give you some tips.
I tried storm chasing once, but since I'm in Utah, it wasn't really all that fun. One good thing about being a Burger King manager though is they have Burger King managers everywhere. I don't think weather scientists make much money since it is so easy to become one, so I expect that I'll have to keep working at BK at night. Where would you suggest a storm chaser move to to be able to find the really cool storms, but still have a strong LDS presence in the community?
________
Caramel_ live

Old 04-12-2007, 12:14 AM   #19
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you originally from Idaho?

Do you know anybody named Spencer?
Old 04-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #20
Solon

Solon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdy Eysser View Post
Where would you suggest a storm chaser move to to be able to find the really cool storms, but still have a strong LDS presence in the community?
Polynesia.