cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 06-15-2006, 02:49 PM   #11
TyronneBiggums

TyronneBiggums is on a distinguished road

Wow this Lingo dude is either the biggest ass on the board or is pretty damn cool. Based on the picture, I think that I'm leaning towards him being a lame-ass.
TyronneBiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #12
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

That's another good way to be cool here. Don't bother reading JL's posts, just automatically assume that they suck.

It's easier that way.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #13
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
That's another good way to be cool here. Don't bother reading JL's posts, just automatically assume that they suck.

It's easier that way.

I think you misunderstand. We ARE reading your post, and then verifying that they do, indeed, suck.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:07 PM   #14
TyronneBiggums

Ninja-fag, what the hell did you do to piss so many people off on here? So far everybody seems to be chill and tight, except for you. Are you just the little red-headed step child who wants to belong that he's willing to do anything, but acts like he doesn't care or are you such a lame-ass that you have nothing better to do with your time?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:09 PM   #15
JohnnyLingo

That's the spirit! Keep up the verbal abuse and you'll find plenty of friends here.

P.S. Good use of "fag". That's a popular one. Don't forget the KY Jelly references next time, though. You may get docked for leaving that out.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:12 PM   #16
TyronneBiggums

Dude are you going to encourage me or are you going to explain why you're so hated here?

Maybe I already have my answer if you never answer any questions, and just encourage punishment.

So what's the deal with KY? Would you care to explain or am I just expected to leave that one to my own imagination?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #17
JohnnyLingo

Quote:
Dude are you going to encourage me or are you going to explain why you're so hated here?
I can tell you why I think I'm disliked here. You may need to ask the others why they individually dislike me, though.

I think I'm disliked because I disagree with most here on major religious and political issues and do not take great care to be nice about it. I also make fun of people who come here whining about their post getting deleted on Cougarboard. Why? Because I believe a man has a right to do whatever he wants on a website he's created. Complaining about being censored on a private website is akin to taking a dump in someone's living room and then crying when he boots you out onto the street.

Most disagree with me, and see said censorship as being one step below Nazi Germany.

Quote:
Maybe I already have my answer if you never answer any questions, and just encourage punishment.
I believe I have at least attempted to answer your question.

Quote:
So what's the deal with KY? Would you care to explain or am I just expected to leave that one to my own imagination?
To be 100% truthful, I don't know what the origins are. Someone posted a pictured they'd stalked up of me and Photoshopped it so that I was holding a large container of petroleum jelly and wearing a rainbow pin. Since then it's kind of taken off. It's funny, in a "I'm an 8th-grader" sorta way.

Again, that may be something you want to ask the others.

Let me know if there's anything else I can clear up.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
TyronneBiggums

Okay, I have a question for you then. If they all have problems with this Cougarboard site and use this site to bitch and moan about it, isn't that their decision? So if this site is to bitch about Cougarboard then great. I've never been to Cougarboard, although maybe I need to to understand whats going on over here. At least thats what it sounds like. Maybe you should take your own advice then and let them do all the bitching they want over here.

Are you one of those lame-ass mormons who is so closed off they can't see what's in the world around them? That's what you seem like.

Although I gotta admit, the KY joke does seem pretty lame. Unless the photoshopping job was great, then it would be funny. I would have thought they would have just applied the words from the song "No Vasoline" by Ice Cube to get a more powerful effect. If you haven't heard it, you outta be able to get the idea from the title.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:54 PM   #19
JohnnyLingo

Quote:
Okay, I have a question for you then. If they all have problems with this Cougarboard site and use this site to bitch and moan about it, isn't that their decision? So if this site is to bitch about Cougarboard then great. I've never been to Cougarboard, although maybe I need to to understand whats going on over here. At least thats what it sounds like. Maybe you should take your own advice then and let them do all the bitching they want over here.
That is a good suggestion. I'll think about it.

Quote:
Are you one of those lame-ass mormons who is so closed off they can't see what's in the world around them? That's what you seem like.
Um, what makes you think that, exactly?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #20
TyronneBiggums

In some of the threads you come off like you're some self-righteous defender or something. That is just what I get reading some of your posts. Maybe because everybody seems so laid back and you seem to be uptight. Maybe you just get off being here and feeling like you're better than everybody else or something.