cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 04-26-2006, 01:06 AM   #1
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bYuPride

I live in Holladay, UT with my wife and we have a kid on the way. It's due November 30th... 5 days after the BYU vs. utah game. I'm currently attending the university of utah and working full time at Wells Fargo Bank. My crew and I are big tailgaters. It would be nice to see BYU make a tailgate specific area. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great season, beating utah, and winning our bowl game! See you in Tuscon for the season opener!
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
bYuPride

Default testing..

just checking to see if my pic and sig work..
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:37 AM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the site. hope you find something interesting.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:59 AM   #4
Mormon Red Death

Mormon Red Death is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bYuPride
I live in Holladay, UT with my wife and we have a kid on the way. It's due November 30th... 5 days after the BYU vs. utah game. I'm currently attending the university of utah and working full time at Wells Fargo Bank. My crew and I are big tailgaters. It would be nice to see BYU make a tailgate specific area. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great season, beating utah, and winning our bowl game! See you in Tuscon for the season opener!
How can you go to the University of Utah or God's school and root for byu? I am ashamed you are from my hometown.

Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 04-26-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Mormon Red Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:14 PM   #5
livecoug

livecoug is an unknown quantity at this point

people who go the the U should all cheer for BYU. People who go to God's school should also cheer for BYU, as you should cheer for the school you attend (except the U, which in that case, you cheer for the Y).
livecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
bYuPride

in my experience at the u, there is actually a lot of BYU fans.. more so than i thought there would be. so it's not all that bad. i like to let all the lds utah fans know that they are BYU boosters due to the fact that they are tithe payers.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
bYuPride

thanks.. i'm not very tech saavy, but i'm figuring things out.

"I'm on my beater bike"

Old 04-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #8
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you guys tailgate at the games, both away and home?

Don't you all set up video games, etc at. the tailgates?
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:00 PM   #9
bYuPride

yeah, we tailgate at all the home games... we have the flat screen tv, xbox, highlights, etc. we have a snow cone machine and a cotton candy machine, we just need a generator to run everything. we have a 10'x10' tent along with a 20'x10' tent and we should have at least 5 BYU flags flying this year.

as far as the away games, we just find a fun place to eat dinner before or after the game.

"I'm on my beater bike"

Old 04-26-2006, 08:13 PM   #10
bYuPride

Default ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormon Red Death
How can you go to the University of Utah or God's school and root for byu? I am ashamed you are from my hometown.

like it or not, there are a lot of us Cougars going to school at the u that are diehard BYU fans.. we feel very good about it too! Somebody has got to spread some light up there! i live in your hometown? did you go to Olympus?

"I'm on my beater bike"