cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 11-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
A-Train

A-Train is on a distinguished road
Default A-Train is in the HOUSE!

Hey people, I am now a member after being banned for the umpteenth time at Cougarboard, the last one being a month long ban. I don't post as much as I used to but I am tired of the nazi mentality of the moderators over there. This last ban came due to someone sending me a nasty boardmail so I responded in kind. You know, talking about that person's mother, etc... well they passed it on to the board moderators and they banned me for a month even though this spat I had was done via privately.

Anyway, I look forward to talking trash with all of you who I know and hope the Cougars beat the Cowboys like red headed step child that Karsten Sween is.
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
Hey people, I am now a member after being banned for the umpteenth time at Cougarboard, the last one being a month long ban. I don't post as much as I used to but I am tired of the nazi mentality of the moderators over there. This last ban came due to someone sending me a nasty boardmail so I responded in kind. You know, talking about that person's mother, etc... well they passed it on to the board moderators and they banned me for a month even though this spat I had was done via privately.

Anyway, I look forward to talking trash with all of you who I know and hope the Cougars beat the Cowboys like red headed step child that Karsten Sween is.

Another A's fan is always welcome on cougarguard.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:32 PM   #3
A-Train

I forgot to introduce myself... I currently live in Minnesota and have done so for 7 years after growing up in the Bay Area. After the Cougars, my love is Oakland A's baseball. I currently work for an e-commerce company here in Minneapolis and am married with 4 kids.

Not having the MTN living in Minnesota has been death by water boarding. There is nothing worse than listening to BYU football on the radio... OK, listening to Frank Dolce doing Ute games is worse but both are pretty tough to listen to.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:35 PM   #4
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I forgot to introduce myself... I currently live in Minnesota and have done so for 7 years after growing up in the Bay Area. After the Cougars, my love is Oakland A's baseball. I currently work for an e-commerce company here in Minneapolis and am married with 4 kids.

Not having the MTN living in Minnesota has been death by water boarding. There is nothing worse than listening to BYU football on the radio... OK, listening to Frank Dolce doing Ute games is worse but both are pretty tough to listen to.
where at in the bay area did you grow up?
Old 11-16-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There is nothing worse than listening to BYU football on the radio...
This is the Zion's Bank post of the day. Yo quiero Taco Bell.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:46 PM   #6
A-Train

Grew up in John Muir's backyard of Martinez, CA. Went to College Park Highschool, which has to be the anti DeLaSalle of Highschool football. The year after I graduated College Park was rated the worst High School team in America.

After BYU moved back to Martinez but decided on having worldly possessions... you know the deal, big house, fake tatas for the wife, and a nice ride without having to commute 2 hours a day.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:56 PM   #7
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Grew up in John Muir's backyard of Martinez, CA. Went to College Park Highschool, which has to be the anti DeLaSalle of Highschool football. The year after I graduated College Park was rated the worst High School team in America.

After BYU moved back to Martinez but decided on having worldly possessions... you know the deal, big house, fake tatas for the wife, and a nice ride without having to commute 2 hours a day.
I lived right across the bridge in Benicia, College Park was in our league the good old MBAL (Mountain Bay Athletic League). I lived there until my sophomore year of highschool then we moved to Utah. But you were long gone by then. I graduated in 1999. I remember playing College park we played at DVC on the turf. That was always fun, I think Big Piney is a Martinez guy.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:53 PM   #8
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

My ex-wife was born in Martinez.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
Parrot Head

Parrot Head is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome post, Steel.

My only take on Martinez is that I pulled off looking for gas and could not find a freaking gas station in a town of refineries.

- Bronco, when asked how to describe PH
Parrot Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:03 AM   #10
TheSizzle36

TheSizzle36 is on a distinguished road

All I can say A-Train is welcome and I love the avatar. I do wonder, however, if many know the meaning of a "Dirty Sanchez".
TheSizzle36 is offline   Reply With Quote