cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 10-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #11
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCoug View Post
MikeWaters: No crossdressers or morbidly obese, please. Are you that rare male who possesses lots of eligible, sane, attractive friends? Are you, in fact, male? Your name suggests that you are, but the sultry brunette on your picture hints otherwise. Conflicted, maybe?
Are you willing to long-distance date someone in Las Vegas?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
WendyCoug

WendyCoug is on a distinguished road

Hi Archaea and Creekster, I'm sure whatever insights and witticisms you have are more than enough as far as offers go. Thank you both for the welcome.
I've already seen a lot of Archaea and this is day 2 and counting of my time here.
And YOhio, I meant "forward fashion sense." Please pardon the transposition.
kthx.
WendyCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #13
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and just found the Introductions page. Seems there are a few Dallas/Fort Worth area people on this site, which already makes it feel like home. That is to say, it's roasting hot, traffic blows, my middle finger is sprained, they are selling wool sweaters in the stores, there are both Christmas and Halloween decorations for sale, and the (seemingly) never-ending sunlight is blinding me and destroying my once-perfect skin.
Actually, home is nothing at all like this board.
It occurs to me that the first paragraph makes me seem a little bitter, and I'm not.
I hope the supposed fun to be had here was not exaggerated by SoonerCoug or I am going to poke him in the eye.
I'm inactive in the Church, closest in political opinion to a Libertarian, although no political party really offers the complete package. I work hard, I like to read, I seek that which is serene and I have one husband (sort of; he's on the way out) and no children.
Did I leave anything out?
Oh. I signed up for an LDS singles dating site and the most normal person I met was an OBGYN who likes to wear ladies' undies.
Yo Wendy, what up?

Have you ever considered fake knockers? Might help you get more attention in the Big DDDDD.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #14
Sleeping in EQ

Sleeping in EQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome, Wendy.

I suspect you'll fit in just fine.
"Do not despise the words of prophets, but test everything; hold fast to what is good; " 1 Thess. 5:21 (NRSV)

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.
Sleeping in EQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:11 PM   #15
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
I'm sorry you've departed the lovely Miami Valley. I have been a Daytonian the last several years and it's been pure entertainment. Despite the many fine offerings one can find here, the oppressive mentality of the midwest has looked upon my forward fashion sense with disdain. I feel your pain.
I spent a year and a half on a contract worked in Springfield, Ohio. It seemed that every evening, as I watched the news, it was reported that someone was shot in Dayton. I hope you keep your doors locked at night.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:32 PM   #16
WendyCoug

MikeWaters: How do you "date" someone who lives so far away? Just give each other a lot of phone, I guess. I have many cousins in Las Vegas. This could get creepy. On the other hand, I'd kind of like a relationship wherein I don't have to spend a lot of time with someone. Keen.
GoatNapper: I'm way ahead of you there. I had to get some fake knockers to go with my phony booty. Bring it on, Dallas.
Is Springfield, Ohio where The Simpsons is set?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
MikeWaters: How do you "date" someone who lives so far away? Just give each other a lot of phone, I guess. I have many cousins in Las Vegas. This could get creepy. On the other hand, I'd kind of like a relationship wherein I don't have to spend a lot of time with someone. Keen.
Dang, it's too bad, because polygamy would fit your bill exactly.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #18
WendyCoug

Isn't polygamy the kind of relationship(s) where don't have to spend a lot of time with a lot of people?
What about polyandry? I could get down with that. Worship me, studpuppies.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #19
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
GoatNapper: I'm way ahead of you there. I had to get some fake knockers to go with my phony booty. Bring it on, Dallas.
Is Springfield, Ohio where The Simpsons is set?
Hey, don't knock beautiful, plastic Vegas.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:42 PM   #20
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I could get down with that. Worship me, studpuppies.
Settle down, Wendy.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote