cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 10-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
WendyCoug

WendyCoug is on a distinguished road
Default So I'm a little slow...

and just found the Introductions page. Seems there are a few Dallas/Fort Worth area people on this site, which already makes it feel like home. That is to say, it's roasting hot, traffic blows, my middle finger is sprained, they are selling wool sweaters in the stores, there are both Christmas and Halloween decorations for sale, and the (seemingly) never-ending sunlight is blinding me and destroying my once-perfect skin.
Actually, home is nothing at all like this board.
It occurs to me that the first paragraph makes me seem a little bitter, and I'm not.
I hope the supposed fun to be had here was not exaggerated by SoonerCoug or I am going to poke him in the eye.
I'm inactive in the Church, closest in political opinion to a Libertarian, although no political party really offers the complete package. I work hard, I like to read, I seek that which is serene and I have one husband (sort of; he's on the way out) and no children.
Did I leave anything out?
Oh. I signed up for an LDS singles dating site and the most normal person I met was an OBGYN who likes to wear ladies' undies.
WendyCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Did Soonerute change her name?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Wendy! I hope you enjoy it here. It's nice to have some more females in our midst.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Wendy I may be able to set you up with someone. This will be fun.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #5
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about your blemished skin. I think I may have just the product for you:

http://nuskin.com/corp/opportunity/index.shtml

In fact, I may have the perfect opportunity for you. You say that you work hard, right? What would you say if I told there was a way to triple your income by working 1/2 the number of hours that you currently do? Sounds interesting, doesn't it? And I quote: "Not only do you get to improve people's lives by introducing them to Nu Skin's superior products, but you are financially rewarded for doing so."

Think about it....
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
WendyCoug

Default Awww, you guys are sweet

MikeWaters: No crossdressers or morbidly obese, please. Are you that rare male who possesses lots of eligible, sane, attractive friends? Are you, in fact, male? Your name suggests that you are, but the sultry brunette on your picture hints otherwise. Conflicted, maybe?
YOhio: I once spent a year in Dayton, Ohio. It was the coldest year of my life. One thing I did like about it was that the median of attractiveness was so much lower than it is in Dallas that I was A-list all the way, while I barely turn a head in the Big D. That's right, folks, among the truly mediocre, I am a star.
CougJunkie: I have never been SoonerUte and have never had an account on this board before. I have, however, lived in both Provo, Utah and Norman, Oklahoma.
BlueGoose: I have satisfactory skincare products, but thanks for the advice and the, uh, opportunity. I love my job, however, and due to an appreciable lack of better things to do, I also enjoy spending time IN the office. If I didn't have as many hours to work I might fall in with a bad crowd and do something truly awful like drink a beer.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:54 PM   #7
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. I have nothing to offer you.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #8
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCoug View Post
YOhio: I once spent a year in Dayton, Ohio. It was the coldest year of my life. One thing I did like about it was that the median of attractiveness was so much lower than it is in Dallas that I was A-list all the way, while I barely turn a head in the Big D. That's right, folks, among the truly mediocre, I am a star.
I'm sorry you've departed the lovely Miami Valley. I have been a Daytonian the last several years and it's been pure entertainment. Despite the many fine offerings one can find here, the oppressive mentality of the midwest has looked upon my forward fashion sense with disdain. I feel your pain.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:38 PM   #9
WendyCoug

Default Sweatbands

If, by "fashion forward sense" you refer to that thing around your head, I also look upon you with disdain. No one should get ideas about what to wear from movies like The Royal Tenenbaums.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #10
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Although, like Creekster, I have nothing of value to offer you, that doesn't mean I won't sell you something you don't need for the price of a small ranch in Montana.

We welcome you with open arms and cynical minds. You will never be the same.