cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Introductions

Old 10-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #31
nikuman

nikuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
I would say your posts go over the heads of most, so suspending you would require a concerted effort to find something.

In fairness to the mods, I have posted several things that were likely suspension worthy and nothing happened. I dont post them to try to get suspended, I just post them because I think they are funny.
That, and several friendly mods have been known to delete my posts and give me "phantom" warnings in order to spare me from the wrath of the evil mods.

I never try to post to get suspended, except the one time I posted something that got FM suspended 30 minutes earlier (it was a verbatim copy) to see if I really was the Chosen One destined to bring Balance to the Board. I got nothing, and I have generally been lording it up since.
nikuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM   #32
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
It's real simple...

Generally I get suspended on CB for just 1 day. This time I was suspended for 7 days so I thought I'd check out cougarguard and see what all the fuss is about.

Oh and DDD is a bad influence. Hilarious, but a I should really choose my aquaintances more wisely.
Oh great one of the Sloan haters is now over here.

Amateur only suspended for 7 days. I'm currently serving 40 days, and El Jefe has also removed my ability to report abuse on posts. I was given 30 days on top of other things for making several reports of abuse. Of course I did this after he told me to report abuse on posts if I felt rules were not being applied evenly. I guess the lesson is don't do what El Jefe says.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:52 PM   #33
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikuman View Post
That, and several friendly mods have been known to delete my posts and give me "phantom" warnings in order to spare me from the wrath of the evil mods.

I never try to post to get suspended, except the one time I posted something that got FM suspended 30 minutes earlier (it was a verbatim copy) to see if I really was the Chosen One destined to bring Balance to the Board. I got nothing, and I have generally been lording it up since.
Have mikewaters and El Jefe ever considered doing a winner-take-all rumble?

Kind of like a West Side Story thing, except at the end, nobody dies.

The singing and dancing could be tough to choreograph.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #34
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There are 2 camps here. Those who will admit it and those who will not.

Looks like you will admit it. I do, too.
I admit that I deserve a lot of what I get, however what I think that my past history does come in to play more often than not, I feel like even borderline posts are a 14 day minimum.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:59 PM   #35
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my suspension for calling KCcougar a mullah:

here is my suspension for calling KCcougar a mullah.

10/1/07 4:51pmChatAttackEl Jefe File an appeal
Description: "johnny lingo was banned for life for calling waters a troll, i bet nothing happens to kcmullah"
Comments: Complaining about the moderators (that was completely false, by the way), as well as the "kcmullah" attack
Suspension: The moderator gave a 30-day suspension associated with this penalty.

I recieved 7 more days on top of that, for starting a thread saying MPfunk was lowclass.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #36
dut99002

dut99002 is on a distinguished road

I remember when you posted the Ambiguously Gay Duo pick (of their car I think it was). I went in to reply to it and next thing I know it was gone.

Last edited by dut99002; 11-06-2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Just wanted to change my wording and the overall content.
dut99002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:42 AM   #37
WendyCoug

WendyCoug is on a distinguished road
Default I feel pretty.

Why can't they fight to the death like West Side Story? You'd get a lot more spectators that way.
I don't know who this El Jefe is but I don't like the sound of him. Long live MikeWaters.
Wait...who are Sharks and who are Jets?
I can't even believe there are mormon trolls.
Also, "pic".
WendyCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #38
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
I think Thibious is missing out on a great comedic opportunity.

When he suspends you, he should just send you a short note that says, "Thibbed, For Your Pleasure."
Ah yes, Thibious. What a douche bag.
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #39
NorCal Cat

NorCal Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikuman View Post

Are you Jefe's secret lover or something?
NorCal Cat is offline   Reply With Quote