cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
venomous viper

venomous viper is on a distinguished road
Smile obama may regret his words from yesterday

He stated that when Palin was mayor of Wasilla, she only had 15 employees and a small budget to deal with. How convenient to dismiss ALASKA. Palin had a budget of how much? She probably vetoed more than Obama campaign has spent in her time as governor. How many employees has she been responsible for? THOUSANDS!!!
She isn't ready to step in as Pres on foreign matters, but she'd be better than the other three on economic matters, imo. I don't think many vps are ready to immediately step in, and none have been required to, thank goodness.
I expect her to knock it out of the park tonite. I also doubt the libs would be trying so hard to destroy her , if she wasn't a threat to them. That is just simple math. Her being attacked also will backlash a lot imo. I like their chances.
As to the current poll with obama up by 5-8. In a few more days, I'm guessing it'll be even. Also, the national polls don't matter. There are only a dozen states that are up for grab, and many of those will be decided by counties where Palin will be a welcome addition. Pockets in Ohio, Mich and Pa for a few.
venomous viper is offline   Reply With Quote