cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road
Default A ten year old had a baby in Rexburg two weeks ago

my wife works at the hospital and told me this and I honestly had some doubt she was only ten but I heard it on the news at noon. Sad deal.

Eddy Merckx
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
my wife works at the hospital and told me this and I honestly had some doubt she was only ten but I heard it on the news at noon. Sad deal.
I recall having this conversation about a 14 year old a while ago. I was in favor of doing something drastic to the 14 year old boy. I wonder if I call for the male involved to have something bad done to him if I will be shot down again.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
I was in favor of doing something drastic to the 14 year old boy. I wonder if I call for the male involved to have something bad done to him if I will be shot down again.
A 14 year old boy would actually be an improvement over the father in this case. I believe it is the dad.

Eddy Merckx
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
A 14 year old boy would actually be an improvement over the father in this case. I believe it is the dad.
Oh my gosh. This is a "nut decaputation" offense, if not worse.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Dad needs to be thrown in that dungeon in Europe that dude trapped his daughter in.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't even like to hear about this kind of stuff.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Dad needs to be thrown in that dungeon in Europe that dude trapped his daughter in.
That guy went on a mini Tet Offensive yesterday and started claiming that he actually should be credited with saving their lives. I guess he is trying to garner some local sympathy?

Hopefully his attempts fail and all his limbs are amputated slowly with a KFC spork.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #8
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
That guy went on a mini Tet Offensive yesterday and started claiming that he actually should be credited with saving their lives. I guess he is trying to garner some local sympathy?

Hopefully his attempts fail and all his limbs are amputated slowly with a KFC spork.
Yeah, that was amazing. Saying his daughter was a bad person and needed to be controlled. What a great father he was to his grandchildren/children.

I mean, come one, could anyone who rapes his daughter and imprisons her been nicer?
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road

Let's see, when I was 10 years old I was playing with Cabbage Patch Kids, reading the Babysitter's Club and watching cartoons... What happens to a man that makes him want to have sex with his own daughter, a child no less? It makes me sick to think about it.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #10
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
Let's see, when I was 10 years old I was playing with Cabbage Patch Kids, reading the Babysitter's Club and watching cartoons... What happens to a man that makes him want to have sex with his own daughter, a child no less? It makes me sick to think about it.
Am I going to far to say that if I found out someone did something like that to one of my kids, I would likely entertain thoughts of ending that person? Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think that at that moment, it would not seem all that inappropriate.

The mom who watched her girl get punked by the gang of cheerleaders....I am just not sure how she has the composure to not take a metal pipe to all their legs.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote