cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
marsupial

marsupial is on a distinguished road
Default Do you say something or just ignore it?

If you are on the phone with someone you hardly know and you are holding your baby when he completely unloads in his diaper and it's so loud you know the person on the other end heard it do you say something or do you pretend like nothing happened?

I said nothing and now I am pretty sure this person just thinks I let a big, juicy one rip while we were on the phone.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #2
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsupial View Post
If you are on the phone with someone you hardly know and you are holding your baby when he completely unloads in his diaper and it's so loud you know the person on the other end heard it do you say something or do you pretend like nothing happened?

I said nothing and now I am pretty sure this person just thinks I let a big, juicy one rip while we were on the phone.
That person probably thinks you are a "toilet talker". Have you no shame Marsupial?
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
FarrahWaters

FarrahWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband is a toilet talker. He was talking to a friend on the phone the other day, and flushed the toilet in the middle of the conversation. She was horrified.

Marsupial, you really have no shame.
FarrahWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
My husband is a toilet talker. He was talking to a friend on the phone the other day, and flushed the toilet in the middle of the conversation. She was horrified.

Marsupial, you really have no shame.

Was that due to temporarily forgetting or does Mike proudly flush in mid conversation?
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:31 AM   #5
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
Was that due to temporarily forgetting or does Mike proudly flush in mid conversation?
the latter
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #6
FarrahWaters

FarrahWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
I think he even takes a little pleasure in horrifying her. I know, that probably comes as a shock to everyone here.
FarrahWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #7
Surfah
Master

Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
I think he even takes a little pleasure in horrifying her. I know, that probably comes as a shock to everyone here.
So your anti-lust spray, does that keep you from lusting or from others lusting for you?

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #8
Clark Addison

Clark Addison is on a distinguished road

Not the same thing, but a couple of weeks ago, I was on a conference call with about 10 people, some from my company, some from two of our key vendors. The call was right before I was taking off a half day for a trip, so I took it in my car as I was going home. Midway through the call, I got home; as I opened my door, I entered to find my 9 year old shrieking at the top of her lungs at her older sister. I covered the mouthpiece as best I could, and ran to my office, and no one said anything about it. When I was in the office next, I asked someone on my team who had been on the call if she had heard anything. She said that she could hear my daughter very clearly for about 30 seconds, and was on mute laughing as everyone pretended not to hear anything.
Clark Addison is offline   Reply With Quote