cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2008, 06:46 PM   #61
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Hey, if telling yourself that makes gives you some kind of consolation, than who am I to take that from you. You're right, I infect every person I kiss with cold sores, and you are SO fortunate to never have the opportunity to be exposed.
Actually I'm more fortunate to have you not be the one to infect me.

Relax BDB,,,,if you're allowed to take potshots then so am I. In any event, if you can't take some light-hearted jabs and jokes, then you're in the wrong place. In any event, I am now more consoled, so thank you.

And no matter how much you ask....NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 01-02-2008 at 06:49 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #62
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Actually I'm more fortunate to have you not be the one to infect me.

Relax BDB,,,,if you're allowed to take potshots then so am I. In any event, if you can't take some light-hearted jabs and jokes, then you're in the wrong place. In any event, I am now more consoled, so thank you.

I'm sorry, what potshot have I taken at you?

You've busied yourself with posting away all kinds of nasty little criticisms of me, but you may note that I haven't returned the favor. It's not really my style.

Quote:
And no matter how much you ask....NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!
You know, I really appreciate you saying that. Were I to ever suffer a severe blow to the head, I suppose it's theoretically possible, although unlikely, that I could wind up requesting a makeout with you. At least now I can rest easy knowing that should such an unfortunate event ever take place, I'm still safe.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #63
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hey, if telling yourself that makes gives you some kind of consolation, than who am I to take that from you. You're right, I infect every person I kiss with cold sores, and you are SO fortunate to never have the opportunity to be exposed.

LOL!

Very good.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #64
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

I renew my call for a "Personal Vendettas" sticky.

Cold sore/makeout smack is one you dont see often on a sports board.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #65
RockyBalboa

Quote:
I'm sorry, what potshot have I taken at you?

You've busied yourself with posting away all kinds of nasty little criticisms of me, but you may note that I haven't returned the favor. It's not really my style.

You know, I really appreciate you saying that. Were I to ever suffer a severe blow to the head, I suppose it's theoretically possible, although unlikely, that I could wind up requesting a makeout with you. At least now I can rest easy knowing that should such an unfortunate event ever take place, I'm still safe.
Myopic revisionist history is something you are awesome at, yet suck at the same time, but it's okay that you like to pretend you're a victim of attacks, while believing you're innocent in kind and that your crap doesn't stink.

You've never been able to take what you give.

I'll let you have the last word now.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 01-02-2008 at 08:56 PM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #66
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Myopic revisionist history is something you are awesome at, yet suck at the same time, but it's okay that you like to pretend you're a victim of attacks, while believing you're innocent in kind and that your shit doesn't stink.

You've never been able to take what you give.

I'll let you have the last word now.

You have resorted to personal attacks. I'm amazed that you would even attempt to suggest otherwise. Surely you realize the absurdity of that claim...

You've accused me of making a personal attack, and yet again, you've failed to produce even one example...why is that? Interesting.

Aside from the fact that you've yet to identify what exactly it is that I've allegedly given, I'm entirely uncertain what me taking what I give would entail in your world. I am only left to assume that your expectation is that I either agree with every personal attack and criticism you choose to make against me, or that I remain silent on the matter. That being the case, I think it's pretty safe to say that you have a problem with me expressing any opinion that differs from your own.

Thanks! I was hoping I'd get the last word.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #67
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You have resorted to personal attacks. I'm amazed that you would even attempt to suggest otherwise. Surely you realize the absurdity of that claim...

You've accused me of making a personal attack, and yet again, you've failed to produce even one example...why is that? Interesting.

Aside from the fact that you've yet to identify what exactly it is that I've allegedly given, I'm entirely uncertain what me taking what I give would entail in your world. I am only left to assume that your expectation is that I either agree with every personal attack and criticism you choose to make against me, or that I remain silent on the matter. That being the case, I think it's pretty safe to say that you have a problem with me expressing any opinion that differs from your own.

Thanks! I was hoping I'd get the last word.
I'm taking the last word. You should both be pleased to know that I only read this page of this thread because I wanted to know why you two were still fighting. Although I have no greater insight post-reading, I do have the distinct impression that both of you need to get laid.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #68
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I'm taking the last word. You should both be pleased to know that I only read this page of this thread because I wanted to know why you two were still fighting. Although I have no greater insight post-reading, I do have the distinct impression that both of you need to get laid.
lol...I won't argue with you there...of course last time that happened I got into trouble.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:29 PM   #69
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lol...I won't argue with you there...of course last time that happened I got into trouble.
Sometimes you must sacrifice for the greater good.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #70
RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
Sometimes you must sacrifice for the greater good.
I already did in the past......but if you can procure a "Get out of Jail Free" Card for me and my girlfriend I'd be appreciative so that I won't have to go through that again.