cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
Lost Student

Lost Student is on a distinguished road
Default Download the UNLV game in its fullness

For those of us who cannot access the molehill, I give you:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3843550

Many thanks goes to the kind-hearted CBer who is participating in this civil disobedience in protest against the mtn.

Notes: This file is BIG (5.9GB), but I am sure is very high quality; the AFA game that was uploaded by the same guy was high quality video, perfectly edited out commercials, etc. It is the next best thing to watching on the mtn. (not counting watching it live in person of course).

Right now, it is not being seeded, but I assume that within the next little bit the creator will jump in and share some pirated football love with everybody. (The torrent file was created just 1/2 hr. ago.)
Lost Student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Student View Post
For those of us who cannot access the molehill, I give you:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3843550

Many thanks goes to the kind-hearted CBer who is participating in this civil disobedience in protest against the mtn.

Notes: This file is BIG (5.9GB), but I am sure is very high quality; the AFA game that was uploaded by the same guy was high quality video, perfectly edited out commercials, etc. It is the next best thing to watching on the mtn. (not counting watching it live in person of course).

Right now, it is not being seeded, but I assume that within the next little bit the creator will jump in and share some pirated football love with everybody. (The torrent file was created just 1/2 hr. ago.)

How long does that take to download? Will my ISP shut me down after 3 days of downloading it?
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

it doesn't have the christensen/bates homoerotic promo commercial?

if it does, post it on youtube.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
How long does that take to download? Will my ISP shut me down after 3 days of downloading it?
With bittorrent you can start and stop, it doesn't have to be one continuous download.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
Lost Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Coug View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
With bittorrent you can start and stop, it doesn't have to be one continuous download.
Yes, also, unless your ISP has given you download/upload limits you will be fine. Some ISPs will throttle BitTorrent downloads; but there are many ways around this, see http://torrentfreak.com/20-bittorren...tricks-070903/ for more info.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #6
Lost Student

Uh oh, we may have a problem.. I just got a bdmail from the video uploader, he thinks that his ISP (comcast) is preventing him from uploading to other BitTorrent users. Efff you, comcast.

Stand by, hopefully I can watch this game; homoerotic commercials notwithstanding...