cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road
Default My email to Dish

Like it's going to help.

Email to Dish, CSTV, Craig Thompson, and Tom Holmoe

To: cthompson@themwc.com, bbedol@cstv.com, tom_holmoe@byu.edu, feedback@customermail.dishnetwork.com

I'm really ticked off I can't watch BYU football games on TV. I've seen every single BYU game for the past 20 years with maybe the exception of two or three. I don't know how I'm going to watch several games this season. Comcast isn't available in my neighborhood. I am a Dish network subscriber.

My course of action is to:

1. Dump Dish network if I have any other option to get the MTN channel.
2. Lobby to have Craig Thompson fired for entering the MWC into the dumbest TV contract ever.
3. Lobby to have Tom Holmoe fired and a decent BYU AD hired like Rondo Fehlberg who can fight for BYU's cause in a conference they carry financially.
4. Stop following BYU football as intensely because I'm not going to be this crazed of a fan forever if I can't even watch them on TV. I'll find other interests.

Troy Simpson
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote