cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "O ye of little faith", see if you agree

with what I am about to say. Perhaps goat will interpret for me so you can all understand.

I have noted with some joy (sarcastic) those who praise the code, honor and punishment dealt out at BYU. There are those who truly would rather have no HC violations and not win.

However, with the Bronco era they have gained new heart. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive. They think he is a spiritual leader whose by product is a winning football team. I think he is a disciplined person and very good coach who also happens to be spiritual. I can coincide with the spiritualists, except when I hear the following.

Crying because other teams aren't giving out the same punishment we do for violations. Hey, if you guys think we are so good because we punish our players and ask them to be on a spiritual plane, why are you crying about other teams not doing so. You want them to have the advantage we have.

OR, don't you have the faith you mouth.

Last edited by BYU71; 08-17-2007 at 04:54 PM.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote