cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
HuskyFreeNorthwest

HuskyFreeNorthwest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SeattleUte are you going to be in Portland

for another Ute owning of the Ducks this Saturday? I would love to buy you beer.
HuskyFreeNorthwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow this is a generous offer. I'd love to see the Utes continue their domination of the Ducks and and have an adult beverage with you. But I've got a lot going on next weekend so I don't think it's possible. But I'll let you know. Drinks are on me if it happens, though.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:57 AM   #3
HuskyFreeNorthwest

Since there is a sink hole below I-5 I am guessing that you are not coming. Too bad, I hope this doesn't effect the Utes ability to own Oregon.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:34 AM   #4
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
Since there is a sink hole below I-5 I am guessing that you are not coming. Too bad, I hope this doesn't effect the Utes ability to own Oregon.
I remember the last time the Utes played the Ducks in hoops. It was fun seeing the Utes advance to the second round of the NCAA tourny and sending the Ducks home.

One thing I love about playing poorly coached undisciplined teams is that even if there is a big talent gap, the Utes still have a shot to win.

Worst thing that happened to the Ducks was having that great season last year so they couldn't can Kent.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:50 AM   #5
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
I remember the last time the Utes played the Ducks in hoops. It was fun seeing the Utes advance to the second round of the NCAA tourny and sending the Ducks home.

One thing I love about playing poorly coached undisciplined teams is that even if there is a big talent gap, the Utes still have a shot to win.

Worst thing that happened to the Ducks was having that great season last year so they couldn't can Kent.
Izzo said that the Utes are not leaving until tomorrow morning. Is he pulling a Crowton vs Nevada or is this more common in basketball?
Old 12-08-2007, 04:50 AM   #6
HuskyFreeNorthwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post

I'll take Kent over anybody else the Ducks would get. He wins, he gets better talent than most of the P10 except Arizona and UCLA. He has taken Oregon from a doormat to a tourney team that makes run about every recruiting class.

Of course using your talent for evaluating coaches I will say that if you think Kent sucks then I want to be on the other side of that argument. http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=1060785

Last edited by HuskyFreeNorthwest; 12-08-2007 at 05:00 AM.