cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
8ballrollin

8ballrollin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is a transvestite at a golf course my neighbor?

Kind of a trollish question:

Played golf last week with some friends. One is our commercial real estate guy. We just renewed a lease, so he was taking a partner and me to a nice daily-fee course ($100+ green fees) as a 'thank you'.

As we arrived at the area near the first tee box we noticed a transvestite (guy-to-girl), with a mini-skirt, almost see-through blouse, with some semblance of breasts, but no bra. Dude was a huge flamer, totally playing the role – loud and trying to be ‘sexy’.

Eyes rolled.

She was a single and was walking-on that day. The threesome if front of us took off without her (the clubhouse put her with the group), leaving her with no group to join.

The starter asked if she could join our group. My stare and non-verbal response gave him the answer.

She waited to try and hop on with a few other groups, but then just went out as a single.

We later pondered the morality of our dis.

Last edited by 8ballrollin; 05-31-2007 at 06:04 PM.
8ballrollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

You probably missed out on a great story that you could have told at parties for years to come.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballrollin View Post
Kind of a trollish question:

Played golf last week with some friends. One is our commercial real estate guy. We just renewed a lease, so he was taking a partner and me to a nice daily-fee course ($100+ green fees) as a 'thank you'.

As we arrived at the area near the first tee box we noticed a transvestite (guy-to-girl), with a mini-skirt, almost see-through blouse, with some semblance of breasts, but no bra. Dude was a huge flamer, totally playing the role – loud and trying to be ‘sexy’.

Eyes rolled.

She was a single and was walking-on that day. The threesome if front of us took off without her (the clubhouse put her with the group), leaving her with no group to join.

The starter asked if she could join our group. My stare and non-verbal response gave him the answer.

She waited to try and hop on with a few other groups, but then just went out as a single.

We later pondered the morality of our dis.
Maybe the correct thing would have been to invite him/her but make sure you looked away every time he/she teed up the ball or pulled the ball out of the cup.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote