cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2006, 05:08 AM   #21
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Natural Urge Apologetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea

What do you mean by "being mean"? I do have interactions with lesbians, which has been most pleasant, as no sexual tension there, it was professional and we discuss matters of general interest. I render professional service, they pay and we move on. A great relationship. I sense a lesbian relations is less about sex and more about a relationship with somebody who emotionally anticipates another's needs. That part makes sense. I don't agree with it, but it makes a little bit of rational sense. You could have that without the sex.
You render professional services to lesbians who pay you and you move on? Wow- what does your bishop have to say about this?

Your statement confirms what I have thought about you for a while- you are simply homophobic. You have some crazy fear that at some point a gay man might grab you and take you into a back room for some manly loving. You don't have a problem with lesbians because you don't perceive a threat of being man-molested.

I haven't ever seen you in person, but I think you may be giving yourself a bit too much credit here in the looks department. You have managed to make it this far in life without being man-loved, something tells me you are safe from here on out as well.

:P
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote