cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Levin

Levin is on a distinguished road
Default Paranoia's Cash Cow

This has Waters written all over it. LOL!

http://www.slate.com/id/2233154/
"Now I say that I know the meaning of my life: 'To live for God, for my soul.' And this meaning, in spite of its clearness, is mysterious and marvelous. Such is the meaning of all existence." Levin, Anna Karenina, Part 8, Chapter 12
Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin View Post
This has Waters written all over it. LOL!

http://www.slate.com/id/2233154/
Obamites are no better than Huckabites, they believe things are good just because the Master said so.

Drink your Koolaid, Levin.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Paranoid? Both the Attorney General and Obama have said they support re-instituting a (tougher) "Assault Weapons" Ban.

The RINO governor Schwartzenputz just signed legislation banning mail-order and internet ammunition sales:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...ion-sales.html

Having said that, the gun market is finally starting to settle down. Things that were impossible to buy due to unavailability are coming back online and prices are coming down. To some degree, it's because gun owners have run out of money to buy more guns and ammo.

For some reason liberals and democrats think our Republic and democracy and liberties are inevitably always going to be present. Ask the ancient Greeks how that worked out. Despotism is the path of least resistance.

We are the resistance. And that is what the founders intended.

Like hell we are going to let Chicago machine politicians trash the constitution and take this country for themselves.

Btw, I would not buy this company, because the market is currently already peaked.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me add that slate.com is trash. It's run by Jacob Weisberg, an anti-Mormon, who just recently endorsed Obama's Nixonian enemies list.

Everyone of Slate's articles is written by about one of just four people. It's headed for the dustbin of "journalism".
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote