cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > House Keeping > What should this site be?
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 AM   #37
All-American

All-American is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo
No matter how many times I say it, you still refuse to believe that I really don't care what you think.
And yet, you are still here?

What is the motivation for somebody to speak to an audience whose opinion does not matter to him? Is he practicing for the opportunity to someday converse with someone whose opinion DOES matter to him? Is he merely enamoured with the sound of his own voice? Or does he gain as much pleasure from seing one embrace his own ideology as he does from watching others wallow below him in a state of inferiority, such that he is indifferent to their state?

As much as Robin has antagonized board members here, he at least attempts to represent views he holds to be important. I may rarely agree with what he says, but I can at least respect his attempts to discuss them with civility. You, on the other hand, have no interest in participation, but seem rather to be aroused by your own presence.