cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #21
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I just read another article on the Marmalade district of SLC and their effort to define themselves as a "gayborhood." I'm intrigued by the effort to label and carve out districts that are predominantly homosexual. The 'Mos seem to be trying to create their own area in each city where others views aren't tolerated. As someone living in one of the areas they are trying to control, I get really sick of their constant efforts to silence the opinions of others and impose on others lives.
DDD and Mike, make sure you keep on topic and realize who brings up what in the posts. I'm talking about the homosexuals creating "their own area in each city where others views aren't tolerated." Mike thinks homosexuals increase property values. I haven't seen that but I'm certain it isn't the case in my neighborhood...at least since I've been there. If you want to argue with me or make comments about my life or my car (DDD) at least read a little so I can understand your point without putting myself in the stupidest mindframe possible so I can use my empathic powers on your posts.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote