cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Under convenient circumstances, I could live any where but I am comfortable living outside Utah, having only resided there while at BYU.

The older one becomes the less the oppression becomes. After a while it becomes a question of who you are not what your culture is.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #12
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

A Romney win in the generals will be worth it for many reasons, not the least of which will be watching RedHead and ute4ever bellyache.

That was classic Dana Milbank, by the way. Quite over-the-top. One thing I haven't really understood about the media narrative on Romney is why they think every comment he makes about his wealth is some amazing gaffe. One commentator on Bret Baier's Special Report called his $10K bet (I'm paraphrasing) "a gaffe we'll still be talking about in 20 years." LOL. And this is enlightened commentary?

Romney's rich. Get over it. And by the way, it doesn't really seem to bother average Republicans when he says this kind of stuff, and I doubt ordinary Americans will mind either. "Just fix the economy, dammit!"

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Here we go. Authorities at Liberty University invited Mitt Romney to deliver the commencement; but the problem is, the students were taught at that very university that Romney's religion was a cult, and now they're protesting.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...dent-response/
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote