cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #31
yankeecoug

yankeecoug is on a distinguished road

For those of us not obsessed or just don't know...

FSU? UW?

Florida St ? Fresno St?

Washington again? Wisconsin?
yankeecoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:03 AM   #32
TheAzzuri

TheAzzuri is on a distinguished road

Is there any truth to the Nebraska/Auburn rumors?
________
Toyota boshoku history

Last edited by TheAzzuri; 05-06-2011 at 11:50 PM.
TheAzzuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:04 AM   #33
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAzzuri View Post
Is there any truth to the Nebraska/Auburn rumors?
I think there have been talks at some point in the past, but there have been no agreements.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:55 AM   #34
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeecoug View Post
For those of us not obsessed or just don't know...

FSU? UW?

Florida St ? Fresno St?

Washington again? Wisconsin?
Florida State in 09' & 10'

The Washington contract is a 4 year series. They come to Provo in 2010 and then we go back up to Seattle in 2011 and they come to Provo in 2012. If they're trying to negotiate with other BCS programs...I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to go to UDUB and ask them if they can just do the 1 and 1 instead of the 2 and 2.

I'm all for creating rivalries, but not sure that I want to see UDUB 4 times in 5 years. UCLA 3 times in just over a year was enough for me.

The Boise State contract signed earlier in the year is also going to be a 4 game series.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #35
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Trolling? It would be a HUGE disappointment if mikewaters were not like this in real life. I would love to attend a game with him.

DDD: mikewaters, I can't believe it, we are at the BYU/TCU game. This is going to be awesome!

mikewaters: I brought my gun just in case. Did I mention that I live in a really bad area?

DDD: yes....yes you have mikewaters. Twice, in fact. Let's hurry up and get to our seats. I think we have decent seats for the game.

mikewaters: these seats are ok. There is a couple in my ward that sat in seats like these.....now they are inactive. Plus, the Church is racist.

DDD: sorry to hear that mikewaters.........WOW....mikewaters, did you see that touchdown! What a pass!

mw: I didnt see it. hey, did you notice that the stadium seems segregated? More and more places in Dallas are becoming less accesible to the poor. Did I mention how poor I am? *takes picture of cheerleaders with digital SLR*

DDD: Um....ok, mikewaters. Anyway, why don't we go grab some food during halftime. I am getting hungry.

mw: no thanks. I brought all my own honey. I raised it in my yard. I also made some homemade rootbeer if you want a sip.

DDD: honey? ok....I guess we can eat that. I'll pass on the rootbeer, though.

mw: there are poor kids in my ward that would be lucky to ever get one cup of rootbeer. Also, there is someone in my ward who just....

*DDD interrupts*

DDD: mikewaters.....look over there.......isn't that juanita brooks?

mikewaters: WHAT? Where?.......*takes more pics with his digital SLR*

DDD: just kidding mikewaters, it isnt really juanita brooks. Well, it sure was fun going to a game with you. Do you need a ride home, or are you sure Venemous Viper is going to pick you up and take you out?

mikewaters: F you. We're Done.
I'm sure I would quite enjoy the experience, myself. I'm also quite sure my clients would be wondering just what sort of person would choose to associate with that sort of "troll".

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:48 PM   #36
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
I'm sure I would quite enjoy the experience, myself. I'm also quite sure my clients would be wondering just what sort of person would choose to associate with that sort of "troll".
Hey you MFers, my zoom lens retails for $1500. And neither of you will get any donuts. They are all for me and CJ.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote