cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 PM   #31
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Maybe you should go work for them.
I don't think we could ever be good co-workers.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #32
BlueK

BlueK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
lol! I don't think I have ever seen, let alone within one day of the end of a campaign, the supporters of a presidential candidate so quickly turn on the VP candidate. Today, we have learned that Palin didn't know what Africa was (she thought it was a country), that she threw tantrums so severe she had her own staff in tears on a near daily basis, that the VP spent over $20000 on clothes for her husband, or that the VP couldn't name all of the countries in North America (all this according to Carl Cameron on Fox News!).

I love Palin.
Don't be so hard on her. There are literally millions of Americans just like her who struggle with being geographically challenged. It's not her fault that she slept during 9th grade geography -- I mean, who doesn't? That is what made her such a fine VP choice. She's just like the ditzy neighbor next door. Maybe she won't be working for NASA any time soon, but she's a good neighbor and we can relate to her.
BlueK is offline   Reply With Quote