cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #31
BYUTexan

BYUTexan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
BYUTexan is also the only poster in TBS history to be banned permanently from that site,,,and then subsequently would go to our opponents sites...like Boston College for example and get banned from there for spewing racist remarks and challenging people to physical confrontations.

He's the worst of the worst when it comes to BYU "fans".
To be honest, you guys are entitled to your opinions, but I couldn't give two shits what yall think about me. I will not temper my enthusiasm and passion for BYU football.

The eyes of Texas are upon you Michael Reed (and David Nixon).
BYUTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #32
A-Train

A-Train is on a distinguished road

If any of you saw an interview earlier on with Kavienga by UCLA's fan site, I knew after he committed to BYU that it was far from over so I am just not that disappointed. We have to realize that these kids are kids and although some are very well spoken and are great with interviews. Uona was not and felt very uncomfortable telling the interviewer what he wanted to hear.

There is a reason why BYU and others offer more scholies than they have. Between kids failing to qualify and others having last second thoughts there will be some that just don't make it. Out of our current class I believe Bronco said there are 4 that are borderline in terms of qualifying. I bet Utah is in the same boat as well.
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #33
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYUTexan View Post
To be honest, you guys are entitled to your opinions, but I couldn't give two shits what yall think about me. I will not temper my enthusiasm and passion for BYU football.
It's not about tempering your enthusiasm. When you start spewing racist garbage on other opponents websites under the text of being a BYU "fan" it hurts all BYU fans.

You are what make BYU looks bad.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #34
BYUTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
It's not about tempering your enthusiasm. When you start spewing racist garbage on other opponents websites under the text of being a BYU "fan" it hurts all BYU fans.

You are what make BYU looks bad.
You need to either a. present evidence as proof or b. STFU.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:26 AM   #35
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Anyone else notice BYUTexan hasn't denied having man boobs. He hasn't even joked about it self-deprecatingly. Silence can be construed as an admission.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #36
BYUTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Anyone else notice BYUTexan hasn't denied having man boobs. He hasn't even joked about it self-deprecatingly. Silence can be construed as an admission.
Sorry, my lack of response was due to my being busy away from the computer and not me man-breast-feading Goatnapper's message board ego. Shit, I call my two rock hard pecs, Mo and NoMo, because once you meet Mo, you want NoMO.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #37
mikebd

mikebd is on a distinguished road

What's up BYUTexan? Man don't take this Kaveinga thing too seriously. He is just a kid... I wouldn't worry about it. He'll be fine... we'll be fine. Maybe he'll come to his senses after his mission. And if he doesn't go on one, that really isn't any of our business you know? Besides I hear that Masi Tuitama is a freaking stud... and Afutiti was a pleasant surprise. When did you become such a BYU football fan? I didn't think you cared that much? You used to always wear your Longhorns hat to the games... I am just surprised by your fervor. Bronco make a believer out of you or something?
"We don't really care how many recruiting stars a player has when he comes here. Every player, once he comes to Provo, starts out with no stars. What we care about is how many stars he has when he leaves."
mikebd is offline   Reply With Quote