cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 10:34 PM   #21
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
And if you were the creator of the mortal tabernacle of your future wife? You thought my question was because I am lecherous? These are deeply important doctrinal questions that might shed light on whether or not all the Cougarboard wives with the falsies will rise on the morning of the first resurrection with Dr. 90210's best work still in tact.
I wish that I had answers to those questions Goat. I think the falsies on the woman will rise on the first resurrection and the rest of the woman will rise at a later time. I don't know if that is doctrine though.
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #22
Requiem

Requiem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
I wish that I had answers to those questions Goat. I think the falsies on the woman will rise on the first resurrection and the rest of the woman will rise at a later time. I don't know if that is doctrine though.
Why is that when a woman asks a serious question on CG, it is eventually hijacked and reduced to sexist stupidity?

Batwoman, can you create CGLifetime?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:40 PM   #23
UteStar

UteStar is an unknown quantity at this point

HEY--Goat started it. Don't worry though, I told him that it was sexist. I can't believe men!
UteStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #24
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Why is that when a woman asks a serious question on CG, it is eventually hijacked and reduced to sexist stupidity?

Oh don't take it so personally. Goatnapper is just a perve that can't keep his mind out of the gutter. It wouldn't matter who posted this, the results would have been the same.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:44 PM   #25
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Sure, but if we had our own board without any guys, then who would we gossip about in Boardmails? And it's BatWomyn, by the way.

To be fair, it's not just the girl threads that are hijacked and reduced to puerile sexual antics. It's pretty much all of them.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:45 PM   #26
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Au contraire, I have brought true light and knowledge to threads started by all three sexes.

Women: Yourself
Men: Most others
Other: Lingo and mpfunk.

It is my calling life and here I am allowed to freely misdirect at will. In other cyber locations certain individuals occasionally frown upon this tendency. If you want a respectful Peter Priesthood brand head on down Cougarboard way.

Were you on the Utah chix softball team that was beaten by the mighty Army women's softball club at the NCAA's a few years ago, I actually believe it was Oklahoma that then undid my beloved Lady Knights.

In our caste system you probably worse off for being a Ute than a chick.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #27
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteStar View Post
HEY--Goat started it. Don't worry though, I told him that it was sexist. I can't believe men!
You go girl!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #28
Goatnapper'96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Oh don't take it so personally. Goatnapper is just a perve that can't keep his mind out of the gutter. It wouldn't matter who posted this, the results would have been the same.
So those SoCal wards are making you feel a little insecure about things, eh? No reason to lash out at me because the hedonism creeping into Zion causes you to long for the wholesomeness of your beloved Wasatch Front......

BOWN BICHA BOWN BOWN!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #29
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to point out that one of my hijkacks, in which I take great prisde and which was nominated as one of the best ever done here, took a thread of questionable subject matter and turned it to something of less objectionabel taste. (cartoon cans to guitar threads). Now that you mention it, however, that thread was started by a woman.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #30
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
I would like to point out that one of my hijkacks, in which I take great prisde and which was nominated as one of the best ever done here, took a thread of questionable subject matter and turned it to something of less objectionabel taste. (cartoon cans to guitar threads). Now that you mention it, however, that thread was started by a woman.
Yes you interrupted a discussion and debate amongst our womenfolk of their jugs. That was something for which you had to say forty johnny lingos. You still have not been forgiven for the audacious move. Curse you, son of the devil.