cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #21
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon View Post
Goatnap! There's a couple of LDS doctrines he likes pretty well. He's just waiting for the church to reinstate polygamy.

BTW, I'll be in Idaho for the first time next week. Any must-sees in the land of complex carbohydrates?
Which Idaho you gonna be in? I am not as familiar with the north, but if it is SE Idaho I can hook you up. Between you and I there is about as much a chance of getting God to repeal that whole "Thou shalt not committ adultery" commandment as there is your boy winning the state of Idaho in the Presidential election. I am sure he will carry the day in the People's Republic of Blaine County, but the rest of our God fearin' state might just hate Democrats more than the Gray Wolf. So I hope your not out here wasting your time to get us inbred redneck folks all jazzed up about the audacity of hope. We just want to be left alone and gas to cost less money. Or perhaps you want to come out this way to take in the glory of a genuine football program.....HOOK AND LADDER OR STATUE OF LIBERTY, BABY!

In the south the tourist attractions usually start and end with the Grand Tetons, and then Yellowstone Park (mostly in WYO). As my reputation proceeds me I can assure you that you will feel in awe of their splendor. Nothing more impressive than a set of 13000 feet rock hard titties rising into the sky, I also doubt you will come away feeling inadaquate. Get a float trip down the Snake River if you have time, either fly fish it or river raft it. There was a time that heaven started and ended with the Wood River Valley, but since it has been overrun by leftie Hollywood elite and seceded from the state to start the Peoples Republic of Blaine County, I think it has been ruined. Many a day I spent in my youth fishing and playing in that beautiful valley but now it is a cramped and elitist community. Think 15,000 SeattleUte's....you will be happier visiting the Craters of the Moon out near Arco. If you got time take the drive from Idaho Falls up past Leodore and into Salmon then follow the Middle Fork of the Salmon River through Challis and Clayton. Simply breathtaking, and it don't include Grand Titties rising up from the earth's crust to make you feel all inadaquate and whatnot.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #22
BarbaraGordon

BarbaraGordon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Which Idaho you gonna be in? I am not as familiar with the north, but if it is SE Idaho I can hook you up. Between you and I there is about as much a chance of getting God to repeal that whole "Thou shalt not committ adultery" commandment as there is your boy winning the state of Idaho in the Presidential election. I am sure he will carry the day in the People's Republic of Blaine County, but the rest of our God fearin' state might just hate Democrats more than the Gray Wolf. So I hope your not out here wasting your time to get us inbred redneck folks all jazzed up about the audacity of hope. We just want to be left alone and gas to cost less money. Or perhaps you want to come out this way to take in the glory of a genuine football program.....HOOK AND LADDER OR STATUE OF LIBERTY, BABY!

In the south the tourist attractions usually start and end with the Grand Tetons, and then Yellowstone Park (mostly in WYO). As my reputation proceeds me I can assure you that you will feel in awe of their splendor. Nothing more impressive than a set of 13000 feet rock hard titties rising into the sky, I also doubt you will come away feeling inadaquate. Get a float trip down the Snake River if you have time, either fly fish it or river raft it. There was a time that heaven started and ended with the Wood River Valley, but since it has been overrun by leftie Hollywood elite and seceded from the state to start the Peoples Republic of Blaine County, I think it has been ruined. Many a day I spent in my youth fishing and playing in that beautiful valley but now it is a cramped and elitist community. Think 15,000 SeattleUte's....you will be happier visiting the Craters of the Moon out near Arco. If you got time take the drive from Idaho Falls up past Leodore and into Salmon then follow the Middle Fork of the Salmon River through Challis and Clayton. Simply breathtaking, and it don't include Grand Titties rising up from the earth's crust to make you feel all inadaquate and whatnot.

Goatnap, you're still the funniest thing on the board. You crack me up.

I can't believe I forgot about Boise State! I've totally got to stop by to piss on their campus.
BarbaraGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #23
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I can't believe I forgot about Boise State! I've totally got to stop by to piss on their campus.
What a concept.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #24
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me give a quick agreement on Napper's Craters of the Moon recommendation. Another very unique place to visit in the Continental 48.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #25
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

With your LSAT levis, it shouldn't be nothing but a thing...it was that ziploc commercial that made the phrase popular: yellow + blue = green. You go girl, force a real field upon us!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #26
BarbaraGordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
With your LSAT levis, it shouldn't be nothing but a thing...it was that ziploc commercial that made the phrase popular: yellow + blue = green. You go girl, force a real field upon us!
If only I could aim better I could leave the OU logo in the field. You male types are at such an advantage when it comes to these matters.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #27
SoCalCoug

SoCalCoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Don't forget to post your pictures.

"Now perhaps as I spanked myself screaming out "Kozlowski, say it like you mean it bitch!" might have been out of line, but such was the mood." - Goatnapper

"If you want to fatten a pig up to make the pig MORE delicious, you can feed it almost anything. Seriously. The pig is like the car on Back to the Future. You put in garbage, and out comes something magical!" - Cali Coug
SoCalCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:01 AM   #28
BYUTexan

BYUTexan is on a distinguished road

You all must certainly be middle eastern, cuz you all have hijacked my thread.

The eyes of Texas are upon you Michael Reed (and David Nixon).
BYUTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #29
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYUTexan View Post
The fatal flaw of your thread is assuming that any of us would want you to know we are going to be at the same place at the same time as you.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:14 PM   #30
BarbaraGordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYUTexan View Post
**hangs head in shame**