cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #21
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
what happened? I know you turned against the cat. Did the cat and the other roommates turn against you?
No, the cat roommate is fine. In fact, she's hands down the favorite. It's the 18 and 19 year old...the shoplifters. I think one of them is the culprit. I took it off, and left it on the coffee table. Then I had a phone call and I had to go upstairs to field the call. When I came back down, the watch was gone and they both claim that they've never seen it. I have ransacked the living room, and my bedroom, and it's just not there. I asked them about it again this morning, and they acted all weird and cornered. I told them if they happen to run across it to please just put it in my bedroom so I won't lose track of it again. I'm hoping that they'll return it.

The whole thing is a mess, they're getting evicted, and were planning on living in their car and showering at the beach until I pointed out that the landlady hadn't given them 30 days written notice. Anyway, that's a whole other story.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #22
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I tried to read that thread and understand how it came to men not loving their wives...I admit, I am baffled.

BDB, is that a statistic or your observation based on the comments on the board?
Oh, it's largely unfounded every now and again some random guy poster on the board will send me a weird boardmail. There was some guy who told me that he's still married, but he'd like to meet, and he seemed to think I'd be okay with that because he stated that he'd never really loved his wife, and was no longer sexually attracted her now that she's had children.

Anyway, that's not really the norm so I'm not even going to pretend that I have a rational explanation for my accusations. I just needed to be a brat for a moment.

Last edited by Black Diamond Bay; 01-17-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:26 PM   #23
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
Oh, it's largely unfounded every now and again some random guy poster on the board will send me a weird boardmail. There was some guy who told me that he's still married, but he'd like to meet, and he seemed to think I'd be okay with that because he stated that he'd never really loved his wife, and was no longer sexually attracted her now that she's had children.

Anyway, that's not really the norm so I'm not even going to pretend that I have a rational explanation for my accusations. I just needed to be a brat for a moment.
Oh, that's sad. I hope that if my wife ever decides she doesn't love me she will tell me and move out. I would rather that she move on to someone that she loves than stay with someone she doesn't. I feel bad for people who don't love/like their spouse. That would suck.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #24
tooblue

tooblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
It's ok. The 70% of us that don't like our wives actually like some of the wives of the others in the 70% and vice versa, so it is working out quite nicely.
That made me laugh-out-loud!
tooblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 PM   #25
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Oh, that's sad. I hope that if my wife ever decides she doesn't love me she will tell me and move out. I would rather that she move on to someone that she loves than stay with someone she doesn't. I feel bad for people who don't love/like their spouse. That would suck.
Yeah, that would seem like a better idea than trying to pick up on someone 10 years younger on an internet sports chatboard. It was kind of disturbing.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yeah, that would seem like a better idea than trying to pick up on someone 10 years younger on an internet sports chatboard. It was kind of disturbing.
coug?
Old 01-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #27
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
K-Dog, if this happens (and I hope it doesnt), who is going to get the debadged Mercedes and who will get the house in the Marmalade district? How are the property values doing there?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #28
Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
coug?
No, he's a lurker. I'm not sure he's ever actually posted.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #29
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
K-Dog, if this happens (and I hope it doesnt), who is going to get the debadged Mercedes and who will get the house in the Marmalade district? How are the property values doing there?
I'll probably get one house and she'll get the other. I'll probably keep the Merc, she will probably keep the jeep.

I don't live in the Marmalade district. I live in the Avenues.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:30 AM   #30
danimal

danimal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This happens to you too? If I had a a dime for every time a lonely cougarboard/guarder wanted to hook up...
Tobias: You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, I have advised a number of couples to explore an open relationship where the couple remains emotionally committed, but free to explore extra-marital encounters.

Lindsay: Well, did it work for those people?

Tobias: No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but...but it might work for us.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote