cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > SPORTS! > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 10:43 PM   #11
Indy Coug

Indy Coug is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBlue View Post
That I can agree with. However, we all need to remember here that yfanatico is more than one player. The above poster who called yfanatico a 'cancer' to this team might consider that said 'cancer' includes at least a couple people responsible for doing such a damn good job making Beck look good this year.

Indy, what do you think about the timing of Harmon's having written this? I think he's being a bit petty and could have at least waited until after we paste Utah and win a bowl game before putting his pettiness on display and risking ANY negative effects on this team.
If Harmon had any real agenda here, he would have used this yfanatico information 2 years ago, because he knew all about it back then. The yfanatico part of his article was really a very small part of the story and I honestly think he didn't correctly gauge what kind of reaction including that in his article would provoke.
Indy Coug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:58 PM   #12
WaterCat

WaterCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBlue View Post
That I can agree with. However, we all need to remember here that yfanatico is more than one player. The above poster who called yfanatico a 'cancer' to this team might consider that said 'cancer' includes at least a couple people responsible for doing such a damn good job making Beck look good this year.

Indy, what do you think about the timing of Harmon's having written this? I think he's being a bit petty and could have at least waited until after we paste Utah and win a bowl game before putting his pettiness on display and risking ANY negative effects on this team.
As I said, I give them the benefit of the doubt and I believe that they are fully invested at this point.
WaterCat is offline   Reply With Quote