cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 04:51 AM   #11
Venkman

Venkman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
and viewing a titalating little diddy that ute4ever imported for one's viewing pleasure I have a few things to admit.

1.) My memory is foggy but did anyone ever else seem to remember "Kiss me Deadly" gently wafting over the airwaves when they took their 1984 Toyota Tercel in to Jiffy Lube? Could Sooner put that question into poll format?

2.) If "they" reinstitute concubines as an option in heaven, I am speaking now for Sister Lita Ford. Let the records of Cougarguard show that Goatnapper dubbed her his on this date. As much of an apostate/marginal you know what as Emma was if Joseph's contributions to the kingdom will afford her the blessing of exaltation as one of JS's wives, methinks my meager contributions ought to afford Sister Ford a similar blessing.

3.) I often opine about what if Joan Jett could have been born later and had her 300 hours of fame and time in the limelight post the invention of man made secondary mammory glands. I think the whole "oww" in "I love Rock and Roll" would have been far more enticing and I doubt I would have gotten nautious when she was wearing that leather top and holding her arms in the air. Perhaps my vivid reccollection of Joan Jett videos demonstates that Larry Craig and I have far much more in common than both being Idahoans, perhaps not. Back to the point, imagine Lita Ford sporting a jubbily set of 38 triple D's compliments of Plastic Surgery 90210. Seriously, Lita has to be like the Barry Goldwater of Rock and Roll. Imagine that man made rack rolling on her guitar today with the far more loose moral standards and lack of FCC forced compliance? In the immortal words of Doc Hollywood "she could be the anti-christ...." or something like that......

I am embarassed to admit I am 35, married with 3 children and a bun in the oven and I still think Lita Ford is hot!

"UH-HUH!"
I remember that song well. Not a big Lita Ford fan, because the song frankly...sucked. But, raised without the benefit of MTV I never had the pleasure of seeing this video. I may have to change my opinion of the gal.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
It should be noted that this post is significantly better than your previous odes to Jamie Lee Curtis and the Koz.
My ode to Koz has been immortalized for time, and perhaps eternity, as a tagline for a fellow member of your bar. Barristers quote the Goat!

As for Sister Jaime Lee Curtis, for a creature that might not be all female she undoubtedly has one of the nicest God-made racks, no offense to Jeff and his lads and their recent conquests, but Jaime Lee was way ahead of the game until it became the rage to have Plastic Surgery 90210 pick up where the Almighty left you short.

You are too young to remember but every boy of the 80's pulled freeze frame, on a VHS and not DVD those of you still pervs, action on Jaime Lee as a tired and drunk Dan Akroyd looked on.

FREEZE FRAME! FREEZE FRAME! FREEZE FRAME WOO!
Old 10-24-2007, 05:17 PM   #13
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
My ode to Koz has been immortalized for time, and perhaps eternity, as a tagline for a fellow member of your bar. Barristers quote the Goat!

As for Sister Jaime Lee Curtis, for a creature that might not be all female she undoubtedly has one of the nicest God-made racks, no offense to Jeff and his lads and their recent conquests, but Jaime Lee was way ahead of the game until it became the rage to have Plastic Surgery 90210 pick up where the Almighty left you short.

You are too young to remember but every boy of the 80's pulled freeze frame, on a VHS and not DVD those of you still pervs, action on Jaime Lee as a tired and drunk Dan Akroyd looked on.

FREEZE FRAME! FREEZE FRAME! FREEZE FRAME WOO!
Sheer genius, my friend. Combining the famous scene from Trading Places and a great J. Geils song in one post. It makes one's blood run cold, eh?

You are the man.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote