cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Current Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 04:07 AM   #11
YOhio
AKA SeattleNewt

YOhio is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one thing I just can't understand. I hate going to the bathroom in public bathrooms, I couldn't imagine an anonymous sexual encounter.
YOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #12
Donuthole

Donuthole is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
It's certainly not the best smelling or most comfortable place to let loose.
I guess that depends on your definition of "let loose". By my definition, it's not only a great place, it's the only place.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #13
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

If I were to have anonymous public bathroom sex it would have to be with Natalie Gulbis in the female bathroom of a very nice country club. I'm pretty sure it will never happen.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I would hate to drive another fair daughter of God away from this venue.....

but as most likely the only poster on this venue who is willing to admit to having intimacy in a stinky bathroom, albeit asexual in nature (take that one to the bank comma sperm bank that is SoonerCoug!), allow me to pontificate.

There are few things as flat out dehumanizing as trying to get a nutt with the smell of stinkyloaf gently wafting through the air. I admit to starting those sweetsmelling scented candles in my own private latrine frequently, especially within the 18-36 hour window of consuming mexican food or my favorite elk meat and black bean chili. As some you might know, wacking it just so some tech can figure out why your little swimmers got the strength of an out pattern thrown by Bob Rice's Grandson is uncomfortable enough, especially for a naive mormon boy, but to have to do so while the fellow next to you is grunting out "who does number two work for?!" could damn well be counterproductive to one's capacity to perform at said religiously proscribed activities.

However, when I think back to the horror that my putting my hand under the stall next to me while I was in full vice-grip mode with the other and grunting out "a lil' help!" might have brought into my life IF the hospital I was choking the ol chicken had been in the Minneapolis Airport rather than the Keller Army Hospital, I shudder. Do you folks realize how rural Idahoans feel about "foot tappers?" Most of the redneck posse I chatted with at back to school night last night informed me they would vote democrat before casting another vote for a foot tapper. I told them that they could vote "Scarry Larry" out at the Primary and they responded that they thought "Scarry Larry" was a Methodist......
Old 08-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #15
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
but as most likely the only poster on this venue who is willing to admit to having intimacy in a stinky bathroom, albeit asexual in nature (take that one to the bank comma sperm bank that is SoonerCoug!), allow me to pontificate.

There are few things as flat out dehumanizing as trying to get a nutt with the smell of stinkyloaf gently wafting through the air. I admit to starting those sweetsmelling scented candles in my own private latrine frequently, especially within the 18-36 hour window of consuming mexican food or my favorite elk meat and black bean chili. As some you might know, wacking it just so some tech can figure out why your little swimmers got the strength of an out pattern thrown by Bob Rice's Grandson is uncomfortable enough, especially for a naive mormon boy, but to have to do so while the fellow next to you is grunting out "who does number two work for?!" could damn well be counterproductive to one's capacity to perform at said religiously proscribed activities.

However, when I think back to the horror that my putting my hand under the stall next to me while I was in full vice-grip mode with the other and grunting out "a lil' help!" might have brought into my life IF the hospital I was choking the ol chicken had been in the Minneapolis Airport rather than the Keller Army Hospital, I shudder. Do you folks realize how rural Idahoans feel about "foot tappers?" Most of the redneck posse I chatted with at back to school night last night informed me they would vote democrat before casting another vote for a foot tapper. I told them that they could vote "Scarry Larry" out at the Primary and they responded that they thought "Scarry Larry" was a Methodist......
I'm going to be laughing about this for most of the day. Too funny.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #16
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
I'm going to be laughing about this for most of the day. Too funny.
I believe that I will add "foot tapper" to my repetoire right next to "bum jugger."

LOL!
Old 08-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
I believe that I will add "foot tapper" to my repetoire right next to "bum jugger."

LOL!
Good idea. How 'bout combining the two:

A foot tapping bum jugger.

A bum jugging foot tapper.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:28 PM   #18
Clark Addison

Clark Addison is on a distinguished road

The following link takes you to a message board Q&A with a few guys who used to participate in public restroom antics, for those who may be more interested in the motivations and procedures. Be warned that while they try to keep it out of the x-rated category, because of the subject matter, it is not entirely tame.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=434662

A couple of interesting points from it:
  • None of the guys who had participated in this in the past seemed to doubt at all the the good Senator was there on the make.
  • Some people questioned why this would be a crime (as I have read in other places) since people proposition others for sex all the time. The people who had done this in the past were, suprisingly to me, pretty unanimous that what he did should be a crime, as these propositions are never for anything else but immediate action.
  • There was agreement with one of the earlier posts that the folks who do this are generally closeted and on the fringe, rather than part of the "mainstream" Gay culture.
Clark Addison is offline   Reply With Quote