cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board  

Go Back   cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board > non-Sports > Religion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #121
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
Uh, lady, we all read it when you wrote "the fact that you are willing...really says a lot about you"
bdb I know for a fact you have been unfairly judgemental in the past, unless of course you consider telling another CB poster that a male poster on CB is a prime candidate to cheat on his spouse, when you dont even know that poster.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #122
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
bdb I know for a fact you have been unfairly judgemental in the past, unless of course you consider telling another CB poster that a male poster on CB is a prime candidate to cheat on his spouse, when you dont even know that poster.

I've never made any such statement, and if something of that nature has been attributed to me, I can only assume that there has been a gross miscommunication.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #123
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
This thread is unique in that it has the potential to be the worst thread of 2007 AND 2008.
See, I just can't decide. On one hand, I couldn't agree more about this thread being the worst thread in a two year span...

On the other hand, the unintentional comedy in this thread and the personal vendetta quotient is off the charts. So in that sense, it gets two thumbs up.

I'm confused.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #124
cougjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
See, I just can't decide. On one hand, I couldn't agree more about this thread being the worst thread in a two year span...

On the other hand, the unintentional comedy in this thread and the personal vendetta quotient is off the charts. So in that sense, it gets two thumbs up.

I'm confused.
I just gave it 5 stars.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #125
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post

I'm confused.
SoCal is the land of rubberneck drivers and lookiloos.

You are driving down the 405, esp when it rains, and inevitably you are going to see a crash. Since there is no discernible shoulder along the 405 and the diamond lane abuts the conrete dividers, you are usually never more than a lane's width away from seeing the carnage firsthand. I have seen injured people, crying people, and even a dead person (covered) while driving through on the freeway. And everytime, i cant help but look.

This thread is just like the carnage on the 405. Slows everything down, ugly to look at, sad, but you just cant help but look.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #126
cougjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
SoCal is the land of rubberneck drivers and lookiloos.

You are driving down the 405, esp when it rains, and inevitably you are going to see a crash. Since there is no discernible shoulder along the 405 and the diamond lane abuts the conrete dividers, you are usually never more than a lane's width away from seeing the carnage firsthand. I have seen injured people, crying people, and even a dead person (covered) while driving through on the freeway. And everytime, i cant help but look.

This thread is just like the carnage on the 405. Slows everything down, ugly to look at, sad, but you just cant help but look.
So you are the one that skewed the star power of this thread. It went from 5 stars to 2 stars in a hurry.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #127
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
I would assume that you can figure out on your own what makes his comments disparaging. If your confused than I'd recommend looking up the word in a dictionary.
I assumed that earlier about you....tis a shame you can't take your own advice. Not surprising of course.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #128
smokymountainrain

smokymountainrain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
So you are the one that skewed the star power of this thread. It went from 5 stars to 2 stars in a hurry.
And somehow that post pushed it back to three. Now respond to BDB and maybe you can get it back to 5 stars.
smokymountainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #129
Black Diamond Bay

Black Diamond Bay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Black Diamond Bay

My friend ute4ever has advised me that this thread needs to end, and I should stop participating. So at his request I'm stepping away, and someone else may have the last word.
Black Diamond Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #130
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
My friend ute4ever has advised me that this thread needs to end, and I should stop participating. So at his request I'm stepping away, and someone else may have the last word.
Ute4ever = Jack Kevorkian

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote